3D Design Deck Wishlist

Blank white models for customs
I want to see these models come in their disassembled form as "kits" so people can do customs on them with their own decals.
since you have a lot of moulds that dont exist elsewhere, then people can do customs on moulds they want incase you don't release that certain thing
I’m currently working on this, essentially it would be only the pieces for the model, unpainted.

I’m currently working on this, essentially it would be only the pieces for the model, unpainted.
Will you be able to provide a sheet with tips for finishing, as far as what types of paints are compatible with the material and how to simulate bare metal?

3D printed models in kit form seems like a great way to build an accurate fleet at an economical price, for those of us who have the modeling skills to complete them.

Will you be able to provide a sheet with tips for finishing, as far as what types of paints are compatible with the material and how to simulate bare metal?
Yes I don’t see why not. I’m still discussing this idea with a couple retailers so I have to see what we are going to do first.