16 New Model Samples To Be Announced & On Show at the Amsterdam Fair This Weekend

Ok I've kept you guys waiting long enough.

As many of you have already guessed the AMS fair will include the debut of the new NG Models 747 classic but no way near as many samples as I had initially thought. One that will be present is the Boeing 747-200 powered by the General Electric CF6 engines, which was used by a good number of customers such as Air France, All Nippon, Alitalia, KLM, Lufthansa, PIA, Philippines, Thai, UTA and Varig. I know this is one that almost everyone has been waiting for - hopefully it impresses!

Everyone knows that Johan has flogged AK a few thousand BB 747 blanks so it'll be interesting to see how they compare when the AC factory is through with them!

NG_B742_CF6.jpg

Ok I've kept you guys waiting long enough.

As many of you have already guessed the AMS fair will include the debut of the new NG Models 747 classic but no way near as many samples as I had initially thought. One that will be present is the Boeing 747-200 powered by the General Electric CF6 engines, which was used by a good number of customers such as Air France, All Nippon, Alitalia, KLM, Lufthansa, PIA, Philippines, Thai, UTA and Varig. I know this is one that almost everyone has been waiting for - hopefully it impresses!

Everyone knows that Johan has flogged AK a few thousand BB 747 blanks so it'll be interesting to see how they compare when the AC factory is through with them!

View attachment 21920
YASSSSS

I'd have preferred the JT9Ds or RB211s, but this is excellent news nonetheless. Folks will either be very pleased or very pissed... hopefully the former.

Unfortunately for me, nothing US as far as I know but looking forward to seeing the PW and RR variants in the future.

Is there any difference between the -200 and -100 shape wise and wings?

The way I see it they can produce both with all three types of engines they have. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

This is big news! Finally a long-waited mould arrives! I would, in fact, hope to see a release of Iran Air Cargo in the current scheme in this mould. And I also look forward to NG nailing the Queen!

The way I see it they can produce both with all three types of engines they have. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Outside of the number of windows on the hump I don’t think so.

This might help:

As many of you have already guessed the AMS fair will include the debut of the new NG Models 747 classic but no way near as many samples as I had initially thought.
I guess two samples with different engines? Either way, amazing news! Their delays with the 747-8 are forgiven. Hopefully they won't be as expensive as the recent BB mk3 747's (€65 each 😕).

Do you get more than one fully white samples of each? Either way, amazing news! Their delays with the 747-8 are forgiven. Hopefully they won't be as expensive as the recent BB mk3 747's (€65 each 😕).
not sure about your local dealers but at my place, the bb mk3 747CL price is around 3 dollars cheaper than the NG's upcoming 748F. so you can roughly have an idea. those wont be cheap.