16 New Model Samples To Be Announced & On Show at the Amsterdam Fair This Weekend

Look forward to see the reveal! And I hope to have a chance to attend the AMS Show next year!

Will you be posting pics of the production samples on social media?
Nothing detailed over the weekend - probably just a few table shots. I haven't seen any of the samples myself. Once I'm back from AMS each of the samples will get the usual review and video treatment. This of course assumes that the samples get to AMS in time.

I'll announce the first two samples in a short while

Nothing detailed over the weekend - probably just a few table shots. I haven't seen any of the samples myself. Once I'm back from AMS each of the samples will get the usual review and video treatment. This of course assumes that the samples get to AMS in time.

I'll announce the first two samples in a short while
Hmm, I'll hope a 747 classic has at least been included.

As I said above in the run up to the Amsterdam Fair this weekend, where I will hopefully have 16 new sample models from NG Models on show, I will announce some of the new sample's identities. Some are more exciting then others and they cover both 200 and 400 scale.

The first pair of samples are 400 scale and of the latest versions of the Airbus A330 - the A330-800 and A330-900. With these, that will be four A330neo moulds in 400 scale for the 900 (Aviation400, JC Wings/Gemini, NG Models and Phoenix) and three for the 800 (JC Wings/Gemini, NG Models & Phoenix).

NG_A330-800-900.jpg

Kinda feels redundant tbh. But a lot of folks dislike AV400's neo, so I guess this is a chance for them.

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone at the fair can post pics of the BOAC 748i's cockpit/hump, underside wings, and engine fan blades...

As I said above in the run up to the Amsterdam Fair this weekend, where I will hopefully have 16 new sample models from NG Models on show, I will announce some of the new sample's identities. Some are more exciting then others and they cover both 200 and 400 scale.

The first pair of samples are 400 scale and of the latest versions of the Airbus A330 - the A330-800 and A330-900. With these, that will be four A330neo moulds in 400 scale for the 900 (Aviation400, JC Wings/Gemini, NG Models and Phoenix) and three for the 800 (JC Wings/Gemini, NG Models & Phoenix).

View attachment 21882
That's one out of two! Been looking forward for this for a very long time.

.... Folks who have disliked the new AV400 A330 NEO might enjoy this.
Yes, here!
Though my interest in the 338/339 is limited to just one, maybe two models.

I really like NGs bizzjets in 200 scale. Maybe there's something new? A good old Lear or a Falcon 20 maybe? I can imagine a Federal Express Falcon would recoup the costs for a mould quick?

A338/A339 seems redundant given the aforementioned information but hopefully NG nails this mould. I’ll be excited to see the samples.

Now let’s hope the 14 other samples provide some excitement elsewhere…

Following on from the A330-800/900 the 3rd and 4th samples from NG that will be on display at the Yesterday's Airlines table at the Amsterdam Aviation Fair will be slightly older Airbuses from the same lineage, in the form of the A340-200 and 300. It has been pointed out previously that NG's packaging for the 330 was designed to accommodate the 340 and so it's not a massive surprise to see them.

The A340 has had a decent number of moulds over the years, mostly pretty good, but not massive representation recently. In terms of existing active moulds there are I think 4 (Aeroclassics, Aviation400, JC Wings / Gemini and Phoenix).

That's the end of the Airbus widebodies in this sample set by the way.

NG_A340-200-300.jpg

Wow, great news! Will be getting every NG A330NEO, disappointed with almost all existing mould on that one while being a big fan of it. A340 is also nice, hopefully they utilize it WELL!

Also might just put a mould wish list here:

A306
A346
A222/223
763/764
E175

Last edited: