What new mould do you want ng to make next ?

Yes I can agree on the classics from the -100 all the way to the -500 some RJ molds would be nice as well like the CRJs and ERJs

Personally I want the 737 classic series 300/400/500 to be made casue there are so many models that could be made and it is under produced in the current market.
it will alow some of the smaller more niche globa airlines to have there time in the sun like air north but also large airlines like southwest from when they used to operate the classic.
For sure MD-80/97/90 is missing the most. But before that I think we will see the MAX series first, and then the 767 series.

Personally I want the 737 classic series 300/400/500 to be made
I think this should be a very logical way forward for NG.

I personally would love to see some niche aircraft that hopefully would later expand their respective families, such as the 767-400 which could later include the -200/-300.

Also keen on the SSJ-100, and A300/310 series. Now, the DC-9/MD-80 series are the type of project NG could do very well. So far nobody has made a full family - we can for sure expect NG to do consistent as well as distinct details between models.

Definitely some 767 possibly a 767-400. Also if possible they could do some crj’s and e175s those would be huge. But I doubt that they will make regional jets anytime soon

The 747 classics and -400 are definitely my most wanted, but some older narrow-bodies like the 737 classics and MD-80 series are also welcome additions...
Actually anything that hasn't seen a new mould made in the last 10 years would be great in my opinion haha.

Personally I want the 737 classic series 300/400/500 to be made casue there are so many models that could be made and it is under produced in the current market.
it will alow some of the smaller more niche globa airlines to have there time in the sun like air north but also large airlines like southwest from when they used to operate the classic.
Definitely would love to see the A340 series!

I'd like to see some more classic jets. DC-9's MD-80s, 727s, 737-100/200, A300, DC-10 and MD-11(not so classic but is a must). And hopefully some more turboprop options, there is a serious gap in this area in general. 19 pax up.

I'd like to see some more classic jets. DC-9's MD-80s, 727s, 737-100/200, A300, DC-10 and MD-11(not so classic but is a must). And that hopefully some more turboprop options, there is a serious gap in this area in general. 19 pax up.
Yeah the classic dash series would be amazing in 1:400 gj never dose anything with there classic dash mould.

Yeah the classic dash series would be amazing in 1:400 gj never dose anything with there classic dash mould.
Agree totally, the dash series is one of my favorite props. Especially the 300.
For me, one that is desperately needed is a DC-9-10 series.
Agreed, All of the DC-9 family would be welcome DC-9-10 to 717 all in between. I know Aeroclassics makes the -30 and -50 and the mould is awesome, but another option would be great.

747-8 - JC's is decent, but leaves a lot to be desired. Phoenix is, well, Phoenix.

A340-500/600 - NG could build off their excellent A330 mould.

A300 - No good moulds in 1:400.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't the 764 be a good decision?

Looking at it logically. The reasons against are:

a) Only 37 aircraft were made
b) Only 2 airlines (3 if you count UA and CO separately) ever operated it so there are about 8 liveries in total
c) All the operators are in the USA so sales outside the USA will be limited
d) There are two existing moulds and the majority of, if not all, existing liveries have been made already
e) There are loads of other aircraft types with better stats for a-d which should make them a higher priority
f) lastly it is Asian sales that drive 400 scale production first and foremost as is clear from what is made partly because of the population mass and partly because all the brands aside from GJ and AC are China based

The reasons for making it are:

a) The few liveries that can be made would sell well with within the USA
b) If it was part of a larger drive to make the entire 767 range then the cost of making it would probably be relatively small

Anyway it is highly likely there will be another 764 mould made but if the rumours are correct not from NG