What new mould do you want ng to make next ?

I'd like to see the Boeing 747 Classics... -100, -200, -300.
They would be even superior to BigBird, maybe... :cool:
Yeah the 747 classics seem kinda underrepresented considering just how many were made. A Pan Am and Twa 747 in there classic liverys would look great on a ng mould.

763, 764, and 339. Along with a few RJs. However first and foremost NG needs to clean up the QC slips first, before they can undertake another proper mould development.
Yeah for sure, I imagine they got the a330 neo under development considering they have the a330 family already and a good 767-400 is much needed.

A300 and A310 would be great! Not much representation in 1:400 for them. Also A340. Would love to see a Mahan A340-600 and Azerbaijan A340-500 from them.
Yeah 100% the a300 is not any easy model to find in high quality and a good release of fedex, and Dhl would sell wel.

Personally I want the 737 classic series 300/400/500 to be made casue there are so many models that could be made and it is under produced in the current market.
it will alow some of the smaller more niche globa airlines to have there time in the sun like air north but also large airlines like southwest from when they used to operate the classic.
I agree. I still have several 737-400's and 737-500's on my wish list hoping someone will release them.

Yeah and if they do the md80 I think they should do the dc-9s too cause the existing ones are not anything amazing. They migh aswell throw in the md 90 and 717 while there at it too.

The existing Aeroclassics DC-9 is without a doubt one of the best moulds in 400 scale.

I definitely agree with the 737 classics, would love to see a 733 with winglets as phoenix are the only ones to make one so far.
personally, I would like to see a few new soviet era aircraft such as the An-12, An-22, An-74, il-76 and the An-148, all of which have never seen a 1/400 mould.

i think NG would do well with the embraer E jet fleet aswell as Gemini/JC and herpa are the only ones to have an attempt at the mould.

a 767 would also be quite good to see as there’s a lot of different options for what to ma
The existing Aeroclassics DC-9 is without a doubt one of the best moulds in 400 scale.
Yeah I only have the old one a klm dc-9 part of me just assumed sens it was aero classic it would be ok but nothing out of this world will have to check it out closer sometime soo.

Can't believe none of you have said the MD-80!
I thought about it, but doesn't GJ/JC have a decent mold? I guess the same could be said about Concorde, but I'd like someone to re-release a BA Landor 😁.

NG please make a classic 747-100/200
I am glad so many have mentioned the 747 classic. I honestly was thinking about making a poll recently to see if I was wrong in believing that there's a huge demand for classic jumbos, but looks like I am not.

The GJ/JC mould are acceptable, but they have their flaws. GJ's MD8X engines have poor profile and JC has issues with pointy noses.

I thought about it, but doesn't GJ/JC have a decent mold? I guess the same could be said about Concorde, but I'd like someone to re-release a BA Landor 😁.

I am glad so many have mentioned the 747 classic. I honestly was thinking about making a poll recently to see if I was wrong in believing that there's a huge demand for classic jumbos, but looks like I am not.

The GJ/JC mould are acceptable, but they have their flaws. GJ's MD8X engines have poor profile and JC has issues with pointy noses.

Yeah the GJ / JC MD-80 is ok but it isn't going to win any awards. However that is rather irrelevent as it is almost never used (there have been 3 since 2020).

It is all well and good to talk about things like the A300, 737-300 or 767s - none of which really need new moulds - there have been 274 A300s (and the Aeroclassics mould is good), 226 737-300s (and the Panda mould is superb) and 636 767s (several perfectly good moulds).

There have been 70 MD-80s of all series made in 400 scale and several of these are duplicate releases from DW/Jet-X. There is an indisputably higher number of major unmade mainstream releases to be made on this type than pretty much any other major airline family.

I don't see a lot of point in asking NG for moulds made by everyone else already. There are plenty of other brands who make good models. Yes I'm sure they would do a good job but they already are failing to use their mould catalogue effectively.

When it comes to 747s I agree they should be in high demand and NG has said they are coming but they are obviously not a priority as since they said that they've released new A35K, A320 family, 737NG, Tu-204, 777s, Tu-154s etc etc. They have also barely used their 747SP.

Indeed, I have always thought the GJ/JC MD-80 engines look oversized, and give the models an MD-90 look.

Yeah the GJ / JC MD-80 is ok but it isn't going to win any awards. However that is rather irrelevent as it is almost never used (there have been 3 since 2020).

It is all well and good to talk about things like the A300, 737-300 or 767s - none of which really need new moulds - there have been 274 A300s (and the Aeroclassics mould is good), 226 737-300s (and the Panda mould is superb) and 636 767s (several perfectly good moulds).

There have been 70 MD-80s of all series made in 400 scale and several of these are duplicate releases from DW/Jet-X. There is an indisputably higher number of major unmade mainstream releases to be made on this type than pretty much any other major airline family.

I don't see a lot of point in asking NG for moulds made by everyone else already. There are plenty of other brands who make good models. Yes I'm sure they would do a good job but they already are failing to use their mould catalogue effectively.

When it comes to 747s I agree they should be in high demand and NG has said they are coming but they are obviously not a priority as since they said that they've released new A35K, A320 family, 737NG, Tu-204, 777s, Tu-154s etc etc. They have also barely used their 747SP.

I know they don't use it much, but I thought of it as a different issue. I sure won't complain if a fresh wave of nice MD-80s hits the market.

I do hope NG comes out with a classic 74 at some point.

I would love to see NG making the Yak-42, IL-62 and 62M, MD-80 series and of course classic 747
Surely Tu-124 and Tu-114 are interesting but I think those are something that YuModel or Retro Model would do

I would love to see NG making the Yak-42, IL-62 and 62M, MD-80 series and of course classic 747
Surely Tu-124 and Tu-114 are interesting but I think those are something that YuModel or Retro Model would do
Good call on the early engined IL-62s and much requested MD.80. I would also like to see an Antonov An-12, something different from yet more Boeing 737s, 767s and Airbuses which flood the market .