Upcoming NG Mould Announcement

do we know what scale it is, NG don’t seem to have specified 🤔 🤔 . I would guess it’s a 737 classic or an e jet or it could possibly be an ssj 100.

It’s either going to be a MAX or an E-Jet. Some giveaways are the lights as pointed out before, which are on the MAX, but I don’t see any chevrons so I can’t fully rule out the E-Jet.

NG Models used a flight simulator in their AG600 preview video, and it caught my eye because I use the exact same simulator. This current preview caught my eye because once again, they used a simulator to tease the mould. The image you see is one that I just took in my simulator using a certain 737-800 aircraft. The details are nigh identical if you look closely (landing lights, gray strips on engine mounts, etc). So it seems that NG is using a 737NG to preview the 737 Max.

It explains the apparent lack of chevrons as well.

1671141785227.png

It could also be a 200 scale 737-800. This would not surprise me due to their recent separation between 400 and 200 scale releases maybe indicating an expansion of 200 scale moulds.

It could also be a 200 scale 737-800. This would not surprise me due to their recent separation between 400 and 200 scale releases maybe indicating an expansion of 200 scale moulds.
Interesting idea… I would prefer a 1:400 mould but you do raise very good points.

I do think that you may be on to something with the 1:200 idea. A 1:200 737 would certainly be right down their alley and a great addition to the 1:200 market, given that Gemini's offering of the 737 in 1:200 is mediocre at best. See the latest Astrojet release for details.