Thoughts on Ng Models rewards ?

Props are stunning, but we have AC to cater for those. And AC knocks them out of the park. NG have been pretty good about making modern Chinese aircraft, I would love to see some older ones though.
Yeah. Once I am able to get a lot of models at once I will probably get some aeroclassics so I can get a hair dryer for a photo shoot.

Yeah. We just need to hope its just that 1 Tristar and nothing else.

Exactly. Even worse triple Tristar's if they do a Cathay, Eastern and maybe a Saudi
Hey, it could be even more disastrous. Imagine they also drop a slew of 747s along with the CX and bare metal Eastern Tristars. 😳

Hey, it could be even more disastrous. Imagine they also drop a slew of 747s along with the CX and bare metal Eastern Tristars. 😳
Mix of Lettuce 747 classics with a AAL 747SP rerelease Eastern 752 Lettuce L1011 bare the Eastern Tristar's and then Saudia L1011s. That would be a disaster for me.

Or it could go the other way. NG does no Tristar releases but drops the 748 first instead. It would save me from a bit of stress knowing that as soon as I get home from vacation I won't need to rush to get the L1011.

Or it could go the other way. NG does no Tristar releases but drops the 748 first instead. It would save me from a bit of stress knowing that as soon as I get home from vacation I won't need to rush to get the L1011.
Heh, that could be even more disastrous for me if they announce a KAL 748. I'll probably get anywhere between 2 and 4, depending on how many regs they release. Only model I'd be willing to get multiple copies of.

Heh, that could be even more disastrous for me if they announce a KAL 748. I'll probably get anywhere between 2 and 4, depending on how many regs they release. Only model I'd be willing to get multiple copies of.
Yep. Whenever there is an Australian model I have sometimes 5 copies on order instantly. Take the Jetstar A321LR for example. I ordered 3 without a question, I have one at the moment, the others are somewhere between the US and Melbourne.

Yep. Whenever there is an Australian model I have sometimes 5 copies on order instantly. Take the Jetstar A321LR for example. I ordered 3 without a question, I have one at the moment, the others are somewhere between the US and Melbourne.
It's a safe bet since you never know what's going to happen. The other day a bottle fell on one of my 747SPs and snapped the aerial, thankfully I had another copy. Always good to know that if one's damaged, you've got another in safe storage.

It's a safe bet since you never know what's going to happen. The other day a bottle fell on one of my 747SPs and snapped the aerial, thankfully I had another copy. Always good to know that if one's damaged, you've got another in safe storage.
That is heartbreaking... My cat got one of my SPs, I thankfully could buy a replacement. Mostly I buy multiple copies for an airport display, but using them as backups is also an added bonus.

Jesus, that's a lot for a 1:400. Speaking of 777s, I really do hope NG modifies the APU. It's an uncharacteristic miss considering their usual standards for replicating tiny details - just look at their aerials and the 747SP's APU. Still can't wait to get my Garuda next month.
It really is a bit odd. Per my feedback NG has even adjusted the positioning of the double-slotted inboard flaps, and yet they are not updating the APU.

Yep! That sounds amazing. When I said modern aircraft I really meant aircraft like the Chinese market, such as the recent AG600M. NG has got the mainstream modern types pretty well covered, but if Richard did get the final say, we wouldn't get moulds like a 767, or a DC-10, because AC already has near-perfect moulds for those. I don't think we need a DC-10 or 767 from NG either, I am happy with the excellent range and moulds AC gives us.
Personally, I wouldn't say no to another 767. Much of it is bias coming from a guy whose name literally starts with the said aircraft, but hear me out.

The existing competitors aren't bad; they are actually better than the standards of the company they each belong to (GJ/JC and Phx), but in no way shape or form they are up to NG standards. The wings are quite outdated on the JC, Phx is simply incapable of putting their cockpit correctly, and the list goes on. Therefore... while it doesn't have to be a priority, I would like to see a new set of 767 moulds, and add (not replace) some to my collection.

Personally, I wouldn't say no to another 767. Much of it is bias coming from a guy whose name literally starts with the said aircraft, but hear me out.

The existing competitors aren't bad; they are actually better than the standards of the company they each belong to (GJ/JC and Phx), but in no way shape or form they are up to NG standards. The wings are quite outdated on the JC, Phx is simply incapable of putting their cockpit correctly, and the list goes on. Therefore... while it doesn't have to be a priority, I would like to see a new set of 767 moulds, and add (not replace) some to my collection.
Nor would I. I am always for new moulds that stand up to NG’s standards. As you said, the 767s we have are not perfect, and having a new set of NG quality moulds would be amazing. And besides, we need a 764, there are many people out there that would buy all of them without a second thought. I guess I said what I said because I already have all the 767s I need (want) in my collection, but I would happily add more from NG.

That collector plan is a little complex, but doable for sure. Perhaps NG could try to lay it out in a way that's easier for us to understand.