Thoughts on Ng Models rewards ?

Yeah I don't appreciate stores taking the cards for their own use I know personally of two stores that have done it, as a retailer we make sure cards are in the box before shipping out, going back to there CRP it honestly seems like a complete mess for especially retailers we will see what happens though

That is extremely annoying. I doubt there will be many 'exclusive models' for me, but I do enjoy having the cards. I rarely order online, and when I go in-store I always ask to open the box to check that the model is in one piece and has a card. I am willing to bet that greedy retailers will use their stolen cards to obtain the 'exclusive models' and sell them for ridiculous prices.

That is extremely annoying. I doubt there will be many 'exclusive models' for me, but I do enjoy having the cards. I rarely order online, and when I go in-store I always ask to open the box to check that the model is in one piece and has a card. I am willing to bet that greedy retailers will use their stolen cards to obtain the 'exclusive models' and sell them for ridiculous prices.
This the first I've heard of the "exclusive " models. Is this happening soon?

I heard one store sent a customer a replacement card for a completely different model than the one purchased after the customer complained to them

NG has written an overcomplicated explanation on their socials but to me it seems like it's the retailers that will have to go through some logistics rather than us. I presume they will make a section where buyers can enter the exchange code (similar to how they accept typical discount codes). I bet this is going to be a hassle for retailers to communicate with NG for loads and loads of codes pending validation.

On the bright side, as long as they can pull that off, I don't think it's an arduous process for us. I'm curious to see what will be there for the "exclusives."

I recently bought an AAL 757 and that one came with a card. And that was from a August 2020 release. But a month ago I bought an US air 757 from the same retailer and that had no card. My guess is NG somehow hides them very good in those boxes or factories just not doing a good job of putting them in there.
NG produced a second batch for the AA 757 this year, which was after the CRP was introduced -- I assume the one you got is from this year's production. The US Airways on the other hand was only made once, in 2019.