Lufthansa Airbus A320NEO D-AINY Lovehansa
Lufthansa Airbus A330-300 D-AIKQ Fanhansa
Lufthansa Boeing 747-8i D-ABYA New Livery
Qatar Airways Boeing 787-8 A7-BCM FIFA World Cup Sticker
Swiss Airbus A320NEO HB-JDC Red Nose
Thai Smile Airbus A320-200 HS-TXT
Virgin Atlantic Airbus A330-900NEO G-VTOM

Last edited:
KLM and Aeroflot are the two most interesting ones IMO.
Not really sure why two KLM 767s, both wearing the same colors (the early 2000 version, with the thin navy blue cheatline).
One has the NW/KLM logo, the other with Skyteam. JC and AC already made the 90's livery so now it's a complete line-up.

KLM 767 and Aeroflot Il-96 (will look good next to the upcoming JC IL-86) for me.

Everything else will be done by JC/NG/AV400 or has already been done. Almost all their moulds are now superior and has more details than Phoenix.

Most of 1/400 is sadly now CTRL C + CTRL V

One has the NW/KLM logo, the other with Skyteam. JC and AC already made the 90's livery so now it's a complete line-up.

Oh, got it! Such a small detail, in my opinion they should have released only one and use that slot for another model...

Wish the il 76 was a CCCP reg
The former Soviet flag just works so much better with the classic Aeroflot cheatline

Last edited:
PHX finally gives me a break, after having picked up a pair from the last two releases! The IL96 is nice that would go along really well with JC's recently announced IL-86. Only till now that a commercially available correct registration Lufthansa B748 in new color is available.