NG's Quality Control Issues

So I was pre-recording Massive Unboxing 6, and unfortunately one model from @Midwest came broken which was so unfortunate. This here is my NG Models United Airlines 737-900ER in the Continental Globe colors as part of their June 2022 release set. So unfortunately for NG's QC to go down hill as of recent, especially if they release a huge set of models from a release set (examples: June and August 2022). Luckily I was able to contact them after I unboxed this model, and I needed up dropping it off at a nearest post office. I'm looking forward on getting my replacement soon if everything goes well. But all I can say to NG is for them to do a smaller release set and make sure that the quality control is check properly.

View attachment 3219
Sorry to hear that happened, we just got the model in and should have the replacement back out to you shortly. Overall we haven't seen a sudden increase in items arriving damaged. At times the shipping carriers can just be too rough on the boxes during transit.

Sorry to hear that happened, we just got the model in and should have the replacement back out to you shortly. Overall we haven't seen a sudden increase in items arriving damaged. At times the shipping carriers can just be too rough on the boxes during transit.
Good point about carriers can be too rough during transit. I also wanted to thank you for your excellent customer service.

Interesting

I had quite a lot of damaged models

all of my more to love came broken 12+

10+ of my honoring those who serve came broken

10+ aeroflyers came broken

Sadly its part of the game

NG has thankfully replaced most of them!

Kudos to them!

Interesting

Kudos to them!
Glad they stepped up and replaced what they could.

Interesting

Kudos to them!
Did you order 12+ of the same model? Or did it take 12 times to get one that was not broken?

Did you order 12+ of the same model? Or did it take 12 times to get one that was not broken?
Would be the former. I believe he shared a photo of a dozen More to Loves and Flagship Valors all with detached nosegears if I'm not mistaken.

So I was pre-recording Massive Unboxing 6, and unfortunately one model from @Midwest came broken which was so unfortunate. This here is my NG Models United Airlines 737-900ER in the Continental Globe colors as part of their June 2022 release set. So unfortunately for NG's QC to go down hill as of recent, especially if they release a huge set of models from a release set (examples: June and August 2022). Luckily I was able to contact them after I unboxed this model, and I needed up dropping it off at a nearest post office. I'm looking forward on getting my replacement soon if everything goes well. But all I can say to NG is for them to do a smaller release set and make sure that the quality control is check properly.

View attachment 3219
yep i did get a similar issue with my southwest 738 where the wing came loose and i pulled it out