NG September 2024 Hints(Finally)

Well, they got the gold right, but the orange isn't.
Holy crap. I didn't even notice that because I was so focused on the gold. It looks PINK. Actually, it would be better to have the right gold AND the details anyway. A re-release of the regular version would be best. Along with a correct gold -700.

What exactly other than the already mentioned yellow?
The engines + wing support (covering the center fuel tanks) should be lighter and more glossy than the rest of the fuselage. There are more than one shade of grey covering YT belly (without talking about the wrong tail logo and title…). NG should just use more the real aircraft pictures than their imagination or maybe they are to lazyIMG_7373.jpegIMG_7372.jpeg

The engines + wing support (covering the center fuel tanks) should be lighter and more glossy than the rest of the fuselage. There are more than one shade of grey covering YT belly (without talking about the wrong tail logo and title…). NG should just use more the real aircraft pictures than their imagination or maybe they are to lazy

I'm well aware of what the real thing is painted like - and no, there's one light grey where the 1970's 747s were grey and one silver mica where they were bare (pylons withstanding) - no such several shades of grey.
Unless of course you really want your model to resemble the sad state YT was in in recent months when it looked like a nacelle spares smorgasbord.
I prefer to have it in the colors "as delivered".

I'm glad these new NG pics show traces of both light grey and mica around the wing-to-body fairings which is already much better than the first release. The rest is to be seen - I'm at least unable to make out anything more in these pics.

Btw, as you're talking about different shades of grey/mica. That's the tricky thing of a "one off" mica coating. If you need to fix it, you better repaint it all the way. YT's current nacelles are a good example for what happens otherwise. Anyone on here with a mica painted car? I think you know what I mean :LOL:

As for the difference 2018 vs. current LH blue, here are four A350 tails. Three in current colors and one in the darker 2018 shade of YA.
eb736911-05b2-4bdc-bdbf-c2db361b919d.jpeg

NG has added new entries into their database of new aircraft types. They seem to be future blank model releases.

Includes:
- 747-400F
- 747-400D
- 747-300

Other blank models for the MD-80 series of aircraft were also added.

Very exciting to see the 747-300 get some love!
I can think of a certain Qantas 747-300 livery that would be an instant sell out..

Very exciting to see the 747-300 get some love!
I'd fully agree if they didn't announce it together with the -400s. Looking at NG's 747Classic fail rate I'm curious if we'll really get a classic 300 or just a 400D with JT9Ds. Or even worse, the wing from their "lite" 747-100 joke.
When it comes to 747s, my trust in NG is close to zero. Surprise me NG!

The blank MD-87 is a good sign though.