NG Models Rewards Program

OscarBravo992

Hi All! Throughout this year, I have slowly been building up a number of NG Models reward cards. I am aware of how to redeem them, but I am not sure what the benefits are. NG's website says as a reward "Future: Use the Points to exchange for corresponding benefits. Also, more exciting privileges will be granted according to the Growth Value." Does anyone know any further information? Thanks.

Their initial plan was to announce the specific benefits by April-May. Obviously this did not happen and now we're stuck with a bunch of cards that don't seem to do anything. The part I don't understand is how NG is constantly updating the cards (the month written on the cards, and the color of the cards) and yet we see absolutely no progress on the actual logistics.

Last edited:
NG seems to have been hit hard by the power outages / labour shortages / [insert problems manufacturers have nowadays here].
I feel like many of the things they had planned when they started the move to a bigger factory at the start of this year have all been put on the backburner for now.

On this topic I can understand the confusion and the comms hasn't been amazing, however the sense of entitlement is a little galling.
  • The cards are free and cost you nothing
  • You might get something in the future - for free
  • No other brand does anything in this space so you haven't been duped into buying NG because of the potential of this program
  • China has been enforcing insanely strict anti-COVID measures whereby entire cities are locked down fully for a couple of cases

If I were you I'd be adding the cards to the NG database just in case when and if this does become something you are in a position to benefit from it. You never know they might enforce a 'when the card was entered' gets you better rewards policy - ha ha.

For their part NG have said they plan to still launch something in this space but obviously those plans have been delayed. Such is life.

Thank you for letting me know. The way you have put it, you have convinced me that I should put the cards in. Once again, thanks.

On this topic I can understand the confusion and the comms hasn't been amazing, however the sense of entitlement is a little galling.
  • No other brand does anything in this space so you haven't been duped into buying NG because of the potential of this program
  • China has been enforcing insanely strict anti-COVID measures whereby entire cities are locked down fully for a couple of cases

If I were you I'd be adding the cards to the NG database just in case when and if this does become something you are in a position to benefit from it. You never know they might enforce a 'when the card was entered' gets you better rewards policy - ha ha.

For their part NG have said they plan to still launch something in this space but obviously those plans have been delayed. Such is life.
Appreciate the information. I'm going to grab my NG boxes and enter the codes. Hopefully the update comes out soon.

Last edited:
I had issue entering the reward # for NG United 787-10 the most recent release. Therefore, I email NG and someone actually replied me back within 24 hours and got the issue resolved.
It is nice to see NG with the quick reply, now if they can apply those QC changes!

Hang on in there, I understand that the CRP relaunch is due in the next month or so, I gather NGM are working through the logistics and rewards programme, still very much a "live" project from what I've seen!

I agree, and I register my cards with NG as soon as I get them.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone still getting these rewards cards from NG? None of my last 4 NG models had a card in them.