NG Models Rewards Program

So I guess we can pick reward types and exclusives from the exchange mall? Hopefully a decent list of retailers are involved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_214632_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_214632_Instagram.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 24
Asked them in the comment section under that post, they said they'll provide the list of retailers that have so far enrolled in this program. Fingers crossed it'll include some of my go-to shops.

Waffle has great customer service now. You would be surprised.

My very second 1:400 purchase from Waffle back in early 2009 had a model that looked as if it had come from the scratch and dent section (it didn’t). I have received many parcels from him with no issues since then, up until about 3 months ago, when I also got another model badly damaged due to a loose stabilizer that went nuts around the whole tail area.

In both cases my experience has been the same. He is a fair businessman, just not very tactful. If one become a difficult customer he won’t hesitate to let you know that you are a pain in the rear. He has been doing this for a long time, and can tell when someone is not worth doing business with. The downside is the bad rap that such attitude has earned him. Nobody is perfect I suppose. But yeah, if you are reasonable, you shouldn’t have any bad experiences with Waffle.

——

Back on topic, I did see something NG recently posted on Facebook. I have several cards stored away.

I'm curious as to what direction NG will go with exclusives. Niche obscure stuff? Classics? More of the usual US majors/BA/Qatar? Re-runs of previous releases that were popular?
Personally I think re-runs would be a great idea for exclusives. It would fit well considering what types of collectors would generally use this program: those that are active enough in the hobby to both keep track of cards and have enough of them to redeem a free plane. They would most likely all have a model or two they missed out on and really wish to get.

On another note, I can definitely agree that this exchange batch is more or less clearance sales. That JAL A350 looks tempting but I'd rather have a regular livery not a Oneworld -- shame they don't have that particular one. I think I'll just wait and see what they offer next month.

Personally I think re-runs would be a great idea for exclusives. It would fit well considering what types of collectors would generally use this program: those that are active enough in the hobby to both keep track of cards and have enough of them to redeem a free plane. They would most likely all have a model or two they missed out on and really wish to get.

On another note, I can definitely agree that this exchange batch is more or less clearance sales. That JAL A350 looks tempting but I'd rather have a regular livery not a Oneworld -- shame they don't have that particular one. I think I'll just wait and see what they offer next month.
Well, I'd be a happy collector if that's what finally gets NG to "release" an SQ, a re-run of their 78X would be great. Fingers crossed for more exciting stuff next month...

Well, I'd be a happy collector if that's what finally gets NG to "release" an SQ, a re-run of their 78X would be great. Fingers crossed for more exciting stuff next month...
If they are going to run SQ, they should run the 777-200 old colors, new colors, star alliance, 50th anniversary, and then the A330-300. Last A333 had printing issues with windows painted way too high.

Hi All! Throughout this year, I have slowly been building up a number of NG Models reward cards. I am aware of how to redeem them, but I am not sure what the benefits are. NG's website says as a reward "Future: Use the Points to exchange for corresponding benefits. Also, more exciting privileges will be granted according to the Growth Value." Does anyone know any further information? Thanks.
Almost a year later and the rewards program works picked up two free models