NG Models 747 Classics

Sorry to bring this old thread back, but NG just dropped this:

View attachment 28205

Looks like we are getting N7470 soon!
Not much a fan of this livery so I'm just guessing: Western.
Edit: I'm 1000% sure there was plenty of discussion around this logo on the forums.

Two things I'm curious about:
Will they nail this mould all the way to very detail?
Will they get the wing/WBF grey correct? Would be a first in any scale.

They've responded. They say an updated sample for the 747-200 may be available late April / early May but I'm sure that is subject to change.

My understanding is that the 'Let Classic be Classic' period won't really start until June at least.

They've responded. They say an updated sample for the 747-200 may be available late April / early May but I'm sure that is subject to change.

My understanding is that the 'Let Classic be Classic' period won't really start until June at least.
So are we all still lost in translation with the word “Classic” or does NG understand now what “Classic” is? What is their criteria for “Classic”? Anyway you can ask and have them be more specific with the word “Classic”?

Unrelated question but did Western really have the 747 on order for a time? I’m guessing that fell through not long after.

I beg not to see any fantasy 747 Classics just yet, it'd be a waste of a production slot that would be better served making a classic that actually saw service.
I know, that’s why I said “when the time is right”. I’d like to see a realistic classic first.