NG Model 1:400 November 2022 Release Photographs

Not quite sure why, but when they first introduced the new moulds for the A320 Family, the neo engines had a protruding ring in the middle of the fanblades. In the real thing it seems like something behind the engines, but for some reason NG tried to put emphasis on that feature.

This month it seems like they finally removed it and it now looks much cleaner and of course more accurate. Was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Not quite sure why, but when they first introduced the new moulds for the A320 Family, the neo engines had a protruding ring in the middle of the fanblades. In the real thing it seems like something behind the engines, but for some reason NG tried to put emphasis on that feature.

This month it seems like they finally removed it and it now looks much cleaner and of course more accurate. Was definitely a pleasant surprise.
Wish they fixed it last month... Oh well, it looks much better now.

let me just say as well with chinas covid zero lockdown and the upcoming Chinese new year don't expect a lot from any Chinese manufacturer at this time

let me just say as well with chinas covid zero lockdown and the upcoming Chinese new year don't expect a lot from any Chinese manufacturer at this time
Sort of what I was expecting. Coming from someone who has lived in China, the whole country pretty much just shuts down. No shops are open, and no one is working. Chinese New Year is on the 22nd of January, so we can expect no releases that month, the whole country has a week off around that time. We might not get any releases for February either, or maybe a reduced number.

Sort of what I was expecting. Coming from someone who has lived in China, the whole country pretty much just shuts down. No shops are open, and no one is working. Chinese New Year is on the 22nd of January, so we can expect no releases that month, the whole country has a week off around that time. We might not get any releases for February either, or maybe a reduced number.
I wished we celebrated Chinese New Year like all of China here. Would mean 1 week off for me too!

they might just do what they did last year

NG had 5 releases in February when I started the store

then everything increased which kinda sucked cause less communications with them

Is QC still a big issue these days? I've had problems with models produced in mid/late-2021, but anything after that has been flawless.

Finally, the two Tristars!
398049d1673183374-32010-7-.jpg
398045d1673183357-32010-4-.jpg
398047d1673183365-32010-5-.jpg
398059d1673183513-32011-7-.jpg
398055d1673183485-32011-4-.jpg
398057d1673183493-32011-5-.jpg

Yes! That was a long time coming, especially the Landor. According to Bedfordshire Diecast, the Landor is in short supply... I hope I can get one!
Good luck! I only had the TWA on order, but couldn't resist and snatched up the last Landor just now. Felt I'd regret not getting it.

Good luck! I only had the TWA on order, but couldn't resist and snatched up the last Landor just now. Felt I'd regret not getting it.
Thanks. Where did you buy it? My usual store, CAMAUST, won't be open until the 12th, so I might phone them and ask them if they could hold one for me.

Thanks. Where did you buy it? My usual store, CAMAUST, won't be open until the 12th, so I might phone them and ask them if they could hold one for me.
I got mine from Skyworld, the biggest retailer here in Korea. They take pretty long to stock new releases, but they've been reliable and the prices are cheap for local customers (no shipping costs). But the site's not in English and I've no idea how reliable they are for foreign orders, so somewhere like My Hobby House or West Coast Diecast would probably be better if CAMAUST can't hold any.