NG Model 1:400 November 2022 Release Photographs

Man, these look so good. Love the engine adjustments and the colors on the American and Southwest! Very excited about these! :)

The new engines look a thousand times better! Nice release set, but I was really after those Tristars. Any news on when we will get the December hints?
Hope we can see the KE and AA A321neos soon with the updated engines. Very pleased with their efforts!

Hope we can see the KE and AA A321neos soon with the updated engines. Very pleased with their efforts!
And some normal ANZ A321/A320neos. It is ridiculous how hard they are to find, and even then, most of them are on the JC or Phoenix moulds, which are bad to put it politely.

The 744 is fairly well represented compared to the other variants but I still would not say no to another -- especially an NG level mould that is. JC has an excellent 744 but many of the releases are still only available in the old mould. Although the old mould is pretty decent for its time, I would love to see something like a Delta 744 rerelease by NG.

The 744 is fairly well represented compared to the other variants but I still would not say no to another -- especially an NG level mould that is. JC has an excellent 744 but many of the releases are still only available in the old mould. Although the old mould is pretty decent for its time, I would love to see something like a Delta 744 rerelease by NG.
As excellent as the JC mould is, it is still flawed. The nose region is something that I just cannot oversee. I do like it, and I think it is a great mould, but the nose just looks off. Having NG make a 744 would just complete that lineup, and let them model most of the 747s ever made (Almost). Having a Qantas 744 release on the new mould would also be great, be it from Gemini or NG.

As excellent as the JC mould is, it is still flawed. The nose region is something that I just cannot oversee. I do like it, and I think it is a great mould, but the nose just looks off. Having NG make a 744 would just complete that lineup, and let them model most of the 747s ever made (Almost). Having a Qantas 744 release on the new mould would also be great, be it from Gemini or NG.
I have to say it's the cockpit. Typical JC type problem honestly. Lot of their heavies are excellent but their Boeing cockpits are almost never perfect. I was okay with it in the past but now that we have NG I can't overlook that anymore.