NG Model 1:400 November 2022 Release Photographs

I know a few things NG will drop in the future and it will pretty much sell quick

Its more modern but hopefully it turns out well
I think it will be the 747-8 and the MAX. I hope we see the Virgin Australia MAX on the -8 and the -10. As much as I want the 747 classics, they are not exactly ‘modern’.

Last edited:
I think it will be the 747-8 and the MAX. I hope we see the Virgin Australia MAX on the -8 and the -10.
Yeah, maybe the 747-400 as well. It's the last 747 variant to sell in large numbers, and reasonably modern to boot; they only started retiring en masse in the late-2010s.

I think it will be the 747-8 and the MAX. I hope we see the Virgin Australia MAX on the -8 and the -10. As much as I want the 747 classics, they are not exactly ‘modern’.
This would be a great time to drop the Max! The GJ is decent but it does have some very odd flaws (rocket ship engines, the landing gears are attached to what seems to be blocking those distinctive 737 gear hubs, etc). With new special schemes like United's Aviator livery and a holiday one from Alaska, there will be plenty -- and this is just the US we're talking. Countless more out there that I have not mentioned!

I have to say it's the cockpit. Typical JC type problem honestly. Lot of their heavies are excellent but their Boeing cockpits are almost never perfect. I was okay with it in the past but now that we have NG I can't overlook that anymore.
JC's moulds are excellent, but their printing is hit-or-miss at any scale. Same goes for GJ, since JC manufactures their models. All but one of my JC/GJs have some sort of flaw, from incorrect cockpit windows to dull colors and paint bubbling. It's fine at 1:400 where there's AV400 and NG, but it's a big issue at 1:200 where the only alternative is Inflight and their subpar moulds. It's becoming hard to justify shelling out $200 for a flawed 1:200 when I can get an equally-detailed NG for 1/3 the price.

So you know of some future releases? If they are in high demand, I am going to guess Westjet and Southwest Heart 737-700.
Only some

Depending in what I worked on or not or I asked ng

Westjet was quoted for Q3-Q4 and could be next month but who knows may be pushed but it is in the plan

Only some

Depending in what I worked on or not or I asked ng

Westjet was quoted for Q3-Q4 and could be next month but who knows may be pushed but it is in the plan
Ok, I think I understand now. Hopefully the Westjet comes, along with any Australian model.

Australia's too. 😞
Oh my... as if I wasn't still recovering from last month's hints and release. Hoping for some more Kiwi narrowbodies (A320-200, A320neo & A321neo), though ultimately I'm hoping for a much more subtle release. My wallet needs a rest.

Oh my... as if I wasn't still recovering from last month's hints and release. Hoping for some more Kiwi narrowbodies (A320-200, A320neo & A321neo), though ultimately I'm hoping for a much more subtle release. My wallet needs a rest.
If we got any of the Air NZ A321neos/A320neos/A320s/777s in both the All-blacks and Standard... My wallet might kill me. I would love NG to spread them out over 4 months, maybe 2 in each release, an All-blacks and standard of each type. Air NZ has a terrible representation in 1:400, especially the narrowbodies. NG should change that.

If we got any of the Air NZ A321neos/A320neos/A320s/777s in both the All-blacks and Standard... My wallet might kill me. I would love NG to spread them out over 4 months, maybe 2 in each release, an All-blacks and standard of each type. Air NZ has a terrible representation in 1:400, especially the narrowbodies. NG should change that.
Oh heck, if they went ahead and released some Kiwi 777's, whether they were 777-200ER's or 777-300ER's, I would be dead. I wouldn't mind either variant, the -200ER's for my classic collection and -300ER's for my airport's network, but only the standard livery as I already have Black Beauty OKQ by Av400. The anticipation and suspense of knowing the hints are imminent are really making me start to stress out aha. 😰

Hopefully there's some modern Asian widebodies this month, those have been scarce lately. I'd love to see a KAL A330-300 or 777-200ER, both of which are underrepresented in any scale. 747 hints would be nice as well.