NG Model 1:400 November 2022 Release Photographs

Oh heck, if they went ahead and released some Kiwi 777's, whether they were 777-200ER's or 777-300ER's, I would be dead. I wouldn't mind either variant, the -200ER's for my classic collection and -300ER's for my airport's network, but only the standard livery as I already have Black Beauty OKQ by Av400. The anticipation and suspense of knowing the hints are imminent are really making me start to stress out aha. 😰
I would buy any and all of them. Over my time spotting at YMML, I have caught almost every Kiwi 77W, the only one I haven't seen is OKM. Once she is out of VCV and I see her on FR24 operating NZ123, it will be a drop-everything and drive to the airport moment. :ROFLMAO: Thanks to that particular AV400 release having so many 77Ws I needed, I decided to give OKQ a pass, I have the old Phoenix version from 2016.

Hopefully there's some modern Asian widebodies this month, those have been scarce lately. I'd love to see a KAL A330-300 or 777-200ER, both of which are underrepresented in any scale. 747 hints would be nice as well.
NG rediscovering the 747SP mould would be great too... Off the top of my head, I can already think of 4 that need to be made.

Last edited:
NG rediscovering the 747SP mould would be great too... Ooff the top of my head, I can already think of 4 that need to be made.
I'm getting the impression that the SP was just a trial for the classics, otherwise they wouldn't be so tentative with the releases.

I'm getting the impression that the SP was just a trial for the classics, otherwise they wouldn't be so tentative with the releases.
I think so too, however, there are still a lot of SPs that need making, and that collectors would buy. SPs such as SAA, SAL, South African final scheme, House colours, Qantas 1990s, AustraliaAsia Airlines, Syrian Air, Suadi, Braniff, Aerolineas Argentinas, Air China, Corsair, Iran Air final scheme, Mandarin Airlines, Yemenia, Air Mauritius, SOFIA, etc, etc.

Last edited:
Hopefully there's some modern Asian widebodies this month, those have been scarce lately. I'd love to see a KAL A330-300 or 777-200ER, both of which are underrepresented in any scale. 747 hints would be nice as well.
Long overdue is an understatement for the KE A333. It would be amazing to see one from NG.

Last edited:
I think so too, however, there are still a lot of SPs that need making, and that collectors would buy. SPs such as SAA, SAL, South African final scheme, House colours, Qantas 1990s, AustraliaAsia Airlines, Syrian Air, Suadi, Braniff, Aerolineas Argentinas, Air China, Corsair, Iran Air final scheme, Mandarin Airlines, Yemenia, Air Mauritius, SOFIA, etc, etc.
Hopefully NG releases another Qantas SP, I passed on VH-EAA because of the QC horror stories. That particular model seemed to have been hit hard by Covid shenanigans.

Hopefully NG releases another Qantas SP, I passed on VH-EAA because of the QC horror stories. That particular model seemed to have been hit hard by Covid shenanigans.
I ended up with two of them, the first was perfect, and the second was fine except for missing paint on one of the nose landing gear wheels.

I would buy any and all of them. Over my time spotting at YMML, I have caught almost every Kiwi 77W, the only one I haven't seen is OKM. Once she is out of VCV and I see her on FR24 operating NZ123, it will be a drop-everything and drive to the airport moment. :ROFLMAO: Thanks to that particular AV400 release having so many 77Ws I needed, I decided to give OKQ a pass, I have the old Phoenix version from 2016.
I’d go for a teal 772 and hope it’s ZK-OKB, as well as a black/white 772 and hope it’s ZK-OKF. As far as the 77W goes, I just want a teal OKM and black/white OKN. I do hope these are in releases that are spread out as you said… I wouldn’t survive if they were in the same batch.

I guess the 787 stole its thunder? Same goes for the 777, where there's a ton of KE 77Ws but no 772s for nearly a decade. I've seen many folks clamoring for the 333, so fingers crossed that NG delivers.
I sure have flown on quite a few of those myself, especially HL8002 for a whopping three times. Requested it to NG some time ago and fingers crossed we'll get one out there soon.

I sure have flown on quite a few of those myself, especially HL8002 for a whopping three times. Requested it to NG some time ago and fingers crossed we'll get one out there soon.
Flying on the same aircraft multiple times is a treat for sure. Only one that applies for me is HL7636 (a 748i), which I requested to NG not long ago.