NG March 2024 release - Hints

The blank ones are beyond me…I mean it’s nice we have customizable ones at our disposal with that but we could’ve received something else long awaiting.

The blank ones are beyond me…I mean it’s nice we have customizable ones at our disposal with that but we could’ve received something else long awaiting.
Agreed! They have barely used their B787-8 mould, and when you see it on the list, it's either a blank one or a re-release... 😑
What about an Air Canada in the 'toothpaste' livery, Royal Jordanian, Royal Air Maroc, TUI, etc. Just to name a few. One can always dream 😅

It's probably a message to certain collectors: "we'll never release what u want no matter how many times u beg, so here are some blanks so u can make 'em urself~ :giggle::love:"

It's probably a message to certain collectors: "we'll never release what u want no matter how many times u beg, so here are some blanks so u can make 'em urself~ :giggle::love:"
It's frustrating. Let's hope that's not the implicit message.

I welcome "blank" models and like to have one copy of each without any stupid livery on them, but from a custom modelers view I don't get the point of having them assembled and glued together.
Give me some unassembled blanks!

It'll be the Juneyao 787 and Sichuan A350 for me. I've been holding out on the latter, and since it's now in the "Ultimate Collection" packaging I thought I may as well pull the trigger. Honestly I don't mind these B- heavy sets around CNY. Just would be nice to see a variety of Chinese airlines :rolleyes:

Isn't B-32AG made before?
Yeah but it wasn't in the 'Ultimate Collection' packaging, which is I guess the difference.

So despite all the moaning there are still easily 4 models here that I will hopefully get - the Juneyao 787, Both Tu-154s and the Lion Max.

I would prefer classics myself and less near re-releases, but there's still plenty of interest here for me and a decent diversity geographically too.

Yeah but it wasn't in the 'Ultimate Collection' packaging, which is I guess the difference.
While I rue the fact that I ordered B-32AG already (in December) - I would agree that (all) special schemes definitely fit into their 'Ultimate Collection' idea - just curious what the logic was of not doing so in the first round itself.
Or may be it was a slip, thus in their recent future announcements - they have avoided labelling any release yet.

Here's my take on the latest announcements. While still lacking some of the promise we are looking for from NG it is still miles better than Gemini's release sets and there's enough diversity and sheer numbers of models for there still to be interest for most I'd say. Get over to the Youtube channel and take a look at the video now!

So essentially we waited two more months for Southwest planes that still had the incorrect color. Great!
And remember these were first announced back in mid-November as part of NG's future releases. That's 5 dang months in total! 5 months of wait and this is our reward?