Most Needed Moulds

Aeropostal from Venezuela operated one -21 YV-13C, former OY-KIA.

Looking through A.net I can see -21s in the liveries of Valujet, Spirit, Allegiant, Nordic East, Perris Skydive, Thales, and multiple SAS liveries.

I think Spirit and Valujet could sell well in the U.S., especially Valujet. I'd say the Aeropostal one will also do well if history serves as a reference.

I'd imagine fitting the wings of a -30 on a -10 fuselage is fairly easy, and I totally see NG producing a -20 mold if they do decide to go down the DC-9 path. They are a brand well-known for producing multiple variants of a particular type, including obscure ones.
I agree. It would not be a big problem to mix this together. 9 out of 10 SAS DC-9-21 got a second or third life with other operators. One (LN-RLM) was written off after an accident ended up in water at Fornebu, Oslo. So there are quite many liveries to choose from. As long as some SAS are made first ....:)cool: ) of course.

Being an Australian, I have not really experienced much of the Maddog. We never had very many in operation, except for the 717 and early DC-9s with TAA and Ansett. I have however, seen them flying around China, and their power and sheer noise made a serious impression on me. I would love to see new moulds for them, and hopefully someone could put in the effort to make the entire series (DC-9 series, MD-80 series and 717).

I agree that the 747-100 and -200 moulds could use a refresh. JC did a great job with the -400, so they could do the same for the classics.
And my signature of course

I agree that the 747-100 and -200 moulds could use a refresh. JC did a great job with the -400, so they could do the same for the classics.
And my signature of course
Shapeways followed by customization are probably your best bet. Details at such a miniscule level in 400 scale are nearly impossible.

They seem to be targeting an early 2023 release, but I do think we'll see the unpainted moulds this month.
1669828573965.png

Yep, it nay take them until spring. I would much rather have them done right instead of hurried.
Yes, the need to get the nose right on those. The nose on the SP was a major letdown for me. When they nail it it's going to be expensive for me.

Personally I would like to see the following moulds made by NG:

Sukhoi SSJ 100
Antonov 24
Antonov 12
Antonov 22
Antonov 74
Illyushin 76
Embraer E jet family
Embraer E2 family
CRJ Family
Dash 8 Family
Boeing 757-300
737 Classics
767 Family

I would like to see a 747 classics as there aren't many good classic 747s, even if I have no particular interest unless it's something like a geosky 747-200 or USAF.

Personally I would like to see the following moulds made by NG:

Sukhoi SSJ 100
Antonov 24
Antonov 12
Antonov 22
Antonov 74
Illyushin 76
Embraer E jet family
Embraer E2 family
CRJ Family
Dash 8 Family
Boeing 757-300
737 Classics
767 Family

I would like to see a 747 classics as there aren't many good classic 747s, even if I have no particular interest unless it's something like a geosky 747-200 or USAF.
Had asked NG sometime ago on whether they intend to do a Caravelle or a Comet at any point - they replied 'not so soon' although whoever I was chatting with acknowledged that they're 'too beautiful to not be made'