May 2024 Aeroclassics Releases

Republic DC-9-30 MTM for me. I’d buy it now but I’m trying to save up; hopefully some folks at the big Airliners convention will have a few left by then.

The list certainly gets more interesting as it goes down. Frontier Horizon is the standout for me but I'm interested in all the DC-9s and 727s.
I'm with you, but all the DC-9s? which collector wanting a COA meatball -9 in 1:400 doesn't already have one? Is it the former TIA reg that makes it appealing?

Edit: I just saw on DiMA that it seems to be the first red meatball with small titles... Okay, it certainly has something going for it 🙂

After a couple of years I ordered three models from this batch, Frontier, JetBlue and Spirit.
I was thinking about the USPS 721 too but when I saw the huge gap between the wings and the body my decision was made.

I'm with you, but all the DC-9s? which collector wanting a COA meatball -9 in 1:400 doesn't already have one? Is it the former TIA reg that makes it appealing?

Edit: I just saw on DiMA that it seems to be the first red meatball with small titles... Okay, it certainly has something going for it 🙂
It isn't the first meatball it is a rare experimental version with a white background to the meatball from 1985. Check out my CO livery page: