JC Wings June hints 1:400

I hope the SQ 359 means one is coming in 200 scale, sucks the only one available atm is on the garbage Inflight mould.

Decent set in my books. Won’t buy anything but that Dragonair 732 does seem like an interesting choice.

Yeah this was released already by JC not long ago. What makes it a decent set?
A normal CZ 738 seems quite nice as well for the Chinese collectors

Not really. NG made it in 2021 and there is a Undefined Collectibles / CW Wings version coming up on the Panda. Anyone who buys this JC version over those must be blind :LOL:

Yeah this was released already by JC not long ago. What makes it a decent set?
Honestly I liked some of their choices in this batch. Yes there's rereleases contained within but I found it to be of my own interest. Other picks I found interesting were the Thai BAe/Avro, FedEx A300 and Air Canada A340-500.

Again this isn't anything I would buy straight away because it either doesn't fit my collecting criteria or I already have a similar rendition in my collection (regardless of scale) but they jumped out to me over the others.

I loved my China Airlines 744 (Schabak 1/250) and have yet to get a 400 version of it. Though not sure if it'll be the JC.

I hate JC Wings since they no more care about their customers suggestions and I hate the rude way they reply to some comments on IG.

I personally don't hate them but I kinda agree about the very boring releases (indeed without much regard to customers suggestions).
Sam Leung is quite a weirdo on Instagram too... even some creepy sexual jokes can happen sometimes 🫣 🤨

Not really. NG made it in 2021 and there is a Undefined Collectibles / CW Wings version coming up on the Panda. Anyone who buys this JC version over those must be blind :LOL:
Didn't know that Panda also had one in the works. In that case, then the JC Wings version won't be as sought after as I expected since a superior Panda will be available. Maybe the CZ fleet builders might pick it up, it's what I was thinking intinally but might hold off that for that Panda version.

As far as I know, the NG version from 2021 is sold out. I didn't take it into account when I said the JC CZ would be a nice release, as a sold out model from the past isn't really going to be an option for the average collector. That being said, I do own the NG release and I can say that it's a flawless recreation of the CZ 738 so if anyone does put in the effort to find one of those, it'd be worth it.
View attachment NG-B-5720(2).jpg
View attachment NG-B-5720(1).jpg

Attachments

• NG-B-5720(1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • NG-B-5720(2).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
I personally don't hate them but I kinda agree about the very boring releases (indeed without much regard to customers suggestions).
Sam Leung is quite a weirdo on Instagram too... even some creepy sexual jokes can happen sometimes 🫣 🤨
I agree with you. It’s a shame they became like that, whereas they have some great moulds (like the 777, A350 and 747 when used by GJ). I can understand that a company like them cannot release every requested models for the following months but, at least, they should consider like NG or GJ do (even if it will be released in one year or more) and not replying rude comments or even report requests from their customers.

Releases from FB. Not one I'm considering in the slightest.
I like the JAL 787 (I prefer the 777) but I don’t understand why is JCW releasing JA862J whereas NG released JA863J which has the exact same configuration. They should have chosen another reg with another config or just let this aircraft for later, and release models that has never been released yet (like JA795A which has been requested by many people but obviously never considered by JCW).

A very dull set for retro collectors. I was hoping they may put their updated DC-9-32 mould to good use and grace us with a Swissair or Alitalia example.

Honestly I liked some of their choices in this batch. Yes there's rereleases contained within but I found it to be of my own interest. Other picks I found interesting were the Thai BAe/Avro, FedEx A300 and Air Canada A340-500.

Again this isn't anything I would buy straight away because it either doesn't fit my collecting criteria or I already have a similar rendition in my collection (regardless of scale) but they jumped out to me over the others.
Ah I see so it was the 200 scale bit mainly. I didn't pay any attention to that I admit.