It should probably be about time:Gemini Jets August Release Speculations

Looks like we're back to the typical GJ releases lol. Not that I complain because my wallet would like to have some vacation too 🙂

While I won’t deny that this is an excellent release, nothing really piques my interest. It’s great to see multiple MD-80s as well as the return of the Dash 8 mould. The Air China 747 was a surprise too.

I've somehow crossed paths with over half of Delta's A330neo fleet and looks like 407 isn't an exception. First release had slight issues regarding the Delta titles, so hoping they've fixed that on this one.

They better do Bud Lite in 1:400; I’d buy that sucker in a heartbeat. There’s a lot of 727 releases that they did in 1:200 that they should do in 400.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the older Indianhead livery too, though that might be out of their realm of interest. As they say though, anything is possible… they have done much older.
Western Indian Head livery 727-200 already made by Aeroclassics. I have it in my collection

Western Indian Head livery 727-200 already made by Aeroclassics. I have it in my collection
The Bud Lite has also already been made by Aeroclassics too.

@JJ Skippy I have a question. I saw you were interested in the TWA 747SP. Can I ask why you didn't get the NG version they made not long ago? I can understand buying the Gemini SP when there is no alternative, like the recent Mauritius, but not when there is a superior competitor available. Just curious.