It should probably be about time:Gemini Jets August Release Speculations

Just prepping for the Manchester Av Show tomorrow but before I go there's time to look at the latest Gemini announcements. Quite a bit has been made before, and even recently by others, but there are two MD-80s and despite the mould another 767-400 that'll excite lots.

We are planning to release models which will be better the NG Models soon. Do not buy the next NG’s as they will be worse then Gemini Jets.
Is this satire?

I look forward to your new A320 family, 737NG family, 747SP, 757-200, A330-200/300 and A350 moulds so they are better than the competitions. While you're at it could you tweak the 767-400 so it is better than Dragon Wings version?

We are planning to release models which will be better the NG Models soon. Do not buy the next NG’s as they will be worse then Gemini Jets.
I'll consider if y'all make 747 Classics better than NG's 747SP, and release stuff that's NOT strictly Western. All before the end of this year!

Thing is it almost sounds like Gemini :)
I only know of one brand that is bold enough to publicly attack other manufacturers, and it is not Gemini! And their other posts are ridiculous too. Claiming that the Pan Am A310 was an Aeroclassics and that no Gemini release since 2013 has had zinc rot. This person either knows very little about 1:400 scale or is solely here to stir up trouble.

How about we do a deal. You release at least 100 things we really really want (Like the US Air!) and tweak your moulds while also letting JC release whatever and also not making a single release look like a slop and we'll go from buying NG like crazy to just buying from NG.