Gemini Jets October Release Photos

While I really love an interactive KLM model, I hate to see just how wrong the colour blue is on that model.
Gemini really keeps pushing out these extremely light-blue KLM models while the actual aircraft only appear like that under very specific lighting conditions, usually they're a much darker blue...
I keep praying they change it but it only seems to be getting worse if anything.

Many of their color shades are becoming lighter and lighter, and their increasingly annoying photoshop makes it look even brighter and brighter. 😶

While I really love an interactive KLM model, I hate to see just how wrong the colour blue is on that model.
Gemini really keeps pushing out these extremely light-blue KLM models while the actual aircraft only appear like that under very specific lighting conditions, usually they're a much darker blue...
I keep praying they change it but it only seems to be getting worse if anything.
I don’t get it with Gemini sometimes. You have done it right for 20 years, why now?

@YesterAirlines here are pictures of the Braniff Electra I received today. Happy to report that this is not a tail-sitter, at least for me; I'm finding it difficult to get it to sit on its tail.

To me, the colors look pretty good; lighting is not ideal for an applicable judgement on that at the moment through these pictures. Honestly, apart from the known flaws with this mould, I'd recommend it.

EDIT: andddd I just realized that I'm missing a tire. That ain't good... also the main gear on the other side is quite off. Looks like they glue the tires to the gear itself rather than using an axle as with other models. As such it looks pretty off and I'd be a little hesitant now to recommend it.

Attachments

• IMG_6314.jpg
    IMG_6314.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6316.jpg
    IMG_6316.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6315.jpg
    IMG_6315.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6313.jpg
    IMG_6313.jpg