Gemini Jets Future Releases

It's fine. I think Richard posted something about NG giving us a MAX back in May, you could email them and ask?

I could, I might. I have heard they try to listen to collectors, I emailed them a while back about some 752s with the early RB211 nacelle, and still waiting for an answer 🙂. I think they have other priorities now, maybe they will be more receptive if I inquire about a MAX. Those are "would be nice to have" models for me...

I could, I might. I have heard they try to listen to collectors, I emailed them a while back about some 752s with the early RB211 nacelle, and still waiting for an answer 🙂. I think they have other priorities now, maybe they will be more receptive if I inquire about a MAX. Those are "would be nice to have" models for me...
I have some tips on contacting them if you would like. I have been known to flood their inbox in the past with requests, and a lot of those have been made.

I'd consider it if it had the T on the tail. I used to taxi by it a lot in 2014 at LGA... saw two of the pilots at the cafeteria once, I remember their ties had the same T the tail of the plane had. It would be a cool model for memories' sake...
Wow did you talk to the pilots? I also might try to mess with some other people in my school and tell them that the Trump 757 was just a US Airways 757 with the trump letters painted on for trump to fly on when he was in this secret branch in the government.

Wow did you talk to the pilots? I also might try to mess with some other people in my school and tell them that the Trump 757 was just a US Airways 757 with the trump letters painted on for trump to fly on when he was in this secret branch in the government.
Haha, we waved at each other and that was it. They were very experienced (old) and also seemed pretty happy with their lives.

Haha, we waved at each other and that was it. They were very experienced (old) and also seemed pretty happy with their lives.
Oh not as much as I thought. I would had recommended waving your hand as fast as possible when waving to others as I had confirmed it always makes those people remember you better.

I have some tips on contacting them if you would like. I have been known to flood their inbox in the past with requests, and a lot of those have been made.
You mind giving me a few pointers as well? I've tried recommending some regs via email and IG, but there's been no response. Perhaps I pestered them too much with 747 questions... 😉

Oh not as much as I thought. I would had recommended waving your hand as fast as possible when waving to others as I had confirmed it always makes those people remember you better.
Noted. Hopefully I will have a chance to use your recommendation in the 65 years I have left on this plane, unless I suffer a premature departure.

Noted. Hopefully I will have a chance to use your recommendation in the 65 years I have left on this plane, unless I suffer a premature departure.
Don't worry there are many old people around! I am confident you will be one of those people driving 20 in a 40 zone sometime in your life time!

New future release:

GJBAW2194 British Airways 777-200ER G-YMMR "oneworld" livery.

GJBAW2194.jpg

Not really new news, but I hadn't updated this thread yet so...

Two new 1:400 future releases:

GJUAE2218 1:400 Emirates A380 A6-EOE (New Livery)
GJUAE2218.jpg

GJUAE2219 1:400 Emirates 777-300ER A6-XXX (New Livery) (Fantasy model for now, until EK paints a 777 in the new colours)
GJUAE2219.jpg

You mind giving me a few pointers as well? I've tried recommending some regs via email and IG, but there's been no response. Perhaps I pestered them too much with 747 questions... 😉
Very late reply, but I find myself in this situation right now (complaining about boxes, pointing out issues on the 747, etc), so it would be great to hear some tips if you don't mind.