Gemini Jets Future Releases - July 2024

JJ Skippy

New future releases just announced by Gemini Jets. Planning to get the HTWS MAX 8, Delta Ron Allen 88, and the WestJet Q400. Also want that Discover A330. Hoping for the American Eagle Saab 340 to be made in 1:400 too.
IMG_1590.jpeg

Wideroe's are interesting and would pick up, only concern is the oversized gears. Loganair Saab340 still haunts me
The Eastern Express Saab had more proportionally accurate gear. Still not perfect I would argue but way better than the Loganair. This upcoming Porter release will have the answer for whether or not the Q400 will still have the good gear…

The Eastern Express Saab had more proportionally accurate gear. Still not perfect I would argue but way better than the Loganair. This upcoming Porter release will have the answer for whether or not the Q400 will still have the good gear…
It's such a shame, I had the earlier releases like the British Airways and Flybe had perfect gear and no issues, same with the Q400s so hopefully it was just a one off

For a moment I thought there would be a DC-3 in 1:400 scale, but then realized these are 1:200.

So boring. The Alaska will no doubt be done by NG or Panda and done better than that crappy GJ mould and the rest are just plain jane. How GJ don't go bust with all these boring releases is beyond me.
Well the Gemini MAX 8 mould is quite good so I don't see why you'd say it's bad.

Definitely looking at that Discover A330-300! By the way, off topic but, does anyone know when the July 2024 hints by NG Models are likely to be?

Good to see more T-tails and props.
Hopefully the Q400 turns out nice with no oversized gears and better nlg ht
although not happy to see the Ron Allen on this inferior mould. I'll wait for NG to make them
And neither happy to see the gorgeous Discover 333 on this mould.

This is where NGs failing badly. The Discover has been posted to them repeatedly way before their social media got taken down recently. It's a no brainer to announce that.

New future releases just announced by Gemini Jets. Planning to get the HTWS MAX 8, Delta Ron Allen 88, and the WestJet Q400. Also want that Discover A330. Hoping for the American Eagle Saab 340 to be made in 1:400 too.
View attachment 31099
Only the WestJet Q400 for me. Otherwise, nothing interesting for me :(. Would have been good to see other airlines than Emirates, LH, AA and DL. I love LH, AA and DL but it would be good to see ANA, JAL, Cathay, SWISS… wide bodies sometimes.
I think they never released any ANA, JAL and Cathay aircrafts. Do they hate Japan and HK?

Finally, something interesting from Gemini. Living in Scandinavia and have flown on Wideroe Dash 100 for many years, I am very happy to finally see the Wideroe Dash Q400 in 1:400 scale. 😄 I ended up buying the old livery at a pricey level 🫣