Gemini Jets Future Releases (April 2024)

I’m stunned. The Delta MD-88 Deltaflot will be happening soon!!! Picking it up as soon as it’s announced. Same goes for the Reno Air MD-90; can’t have enough of them either.
View attachment 28653
Oh wow, this is amazing! I can add another new Deltaflot to my fleet with the other upcoming 767-400 hopefully! Hopefully, there's a classic widget version coming soon too!

Yeah. I guess so but NG has had some very boring releases for the past few months for me, I'm hoping some month they'll actually do something good for once such as the 88 Widget.
True that! As I’ve said before I’ve been way more interested in Gemini’s releases than NG’s. Of course this is because of my US focus on collecting but that’s just how the cookie crumbles for me.

I hope to see the Cubana in 400 scale, I'm on a roll with my Cubana fleet and I'm not stopping now!
Recently picked up the IL62 in the final c/s they wore and it's a beauty.

I hope to see the Cubana in 400 scale, I'm on a roll with my Cubana fleet and I'm not stopping now!
Recently picked up the IL62 in the final c/s they wore and it's a beauty.
Totally - and that they don't mess up with the cockpit and nlg whenever they do this

Definitely getting the Deltaflot MD-88....that is an absolute MUST for my IND collection.
Oh yes, hopefully they pick one from the middle of the fleet instead of just doing N901DL. If they do 2 or 3 different tail numbers, I wouldn't be upset. Now we just need a Ron Allen to complete the set.

Oh yes, hopefully they pick one from the middle of the fleet instead of just doing N901DL. If they do 2 or 3 different tail numbers, I wouldn't be upset. Now we just need a Ron Allen to complete the set.
I would not be shocked if Ron Allen is in the works now too. Either way I’m excited and let’s hope this next release (or the one after) contains the Delta 88!

I would not be shocked if Ron Allen is in the works now too. Either way I’m excited and let’s hope this next release (or the one after) contains the Delta 88!

Could this also mean one in 1:200 possibly? The old release is just too expensive.

That airframe has been through some rough times!
Yeah, I looked it up and saw that it had a hard landing in ATL in 2011 and the rough turbulence which injured a flight attendant just a couple years before that.

In addition, N905RA will be the reg for the Reno Air MD-90.

Yeah, I looked it up and saw that it had a hard landing in ATL in 2011 and the rough turbulence which injured a flight attendant just a couple years before that.

In addition, N905RA will be the reg for the Reno Air MD-90.
N905RA is the same registration has the Dragon Wings American MD-90.