GEMINI JETS DELTA E175 pics/ do we think it has wink flex? Hard to tell. Let me hear ur thoughts.

The wings actually look somewhat normal and it doesn't seem to have the wingflex of previous 175s they've made. I will agree that the nose gear could use some reworking to look more accurate. In my honest opinion the whole mould needs to be reworked.

I really want this one, but.......
Clearly they've lowered the NLG compared to previous releases - and not to its improvement. The E170/175 has a characteristic ever-so-marginal nose up / tail down posture (as opposed to the E190/195s).
See the images below and it's clear when you see more and more photos.
For me - this GJ model has really messed it up, and thus the engines almost scrape the ground. It's like the reworked A220s which suddenly sit nose up / tail down.
It's unfortunate when this comes out of GJ - but considering their earlier mishaps (like that Copa 73-what?), this is definitely not bad (sigh).
Of course the nose isn't that great but that we know already, besides other general flaws, such as the engine pylons etc.
Cheers!

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 40
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
And see this one by JC
E170STD
This model gets the NLG and thus the posture correct
(I really don't get what GJ and JC are up to with their landing gears. It's absurd)

Attachments

• 65553.jpg
    65553.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
The above two posts are just me analysing what we have in front of us, critiquing products that we buy because we really want them. As such it's not meant to be any kind of remark or judgment etc on what we choose to buy.
I'll buy this model too mostly, and thus perhaps the amplified frustration.
Cheers!