AV400 787

Whoops what's the issue with the NG one? I was torn between the two 🙈

NG almost always screws the Lufthansa titles. Add to this their 787 comes with black instead of blue aircraft reg and name.

The AV400 however has those annoying red jevel beacons which the real 787 simply doesn't have.
AV400 can attach them to anything 747Classic or whatever, but they are not present on airliners like 787 or A350.

Edit: I might add, I neither like 787s nor Lufthansa's current "colors". The combination of both particularly not, but if I'd have to decide I'd go for AV400 just because of the titles.

Last edited:
The release photos show 'Berlin' just checked on their IG
NG almost always screws the Lufthansa titles. Add to this their 787 comes with black instead of blue aircraft reg and name.

The AV400 however has those annoying red jevel beacons which the real 787 simply doesn't have.
AV400 can attach them to anything 747Classic or whatever, but they are not present on airliners like 787 or A350.

Edit: I might add, I neither like 787s nor Lufthansa's current "colors". The combination of both particularly not, but if I'd have to decide I'd go for AV400 just because of the titles.
Oh I see