Alaska 737-9 west coast wonders

Hi all I’m looking in to buy a GJ 400 alaska 737-max-9 in west coast wonders livery.
What do you guys think the forecast is for rareness, will it be one of those hard to fine rare models in a few years?
Regards
Aviation yyz (second account of MH aviation)
(If you sent me a dm in the last week just resend it to this account) it is a long and detailed story about why my computer and thus my email is in colombia… lol…

Hi all I’m looking in to buy a GJ 400 alaska 737-max-9 in west coast wonders livery.
What do you guys think the forecast is for rareness, will it be one of those hard to fine rare models in a few years?
Regards
Aviation yyz (second account of MH aviation)
(If you sent me a dm in the last week just resend it to this account) it is a long and detailed story about why my computer and thus my email is in colombia… lol…
Looks like it’s been selling out at some stores so I would definitely pick it up

Yeah just since I’m cheap I want to get it from Alaska airlines store for only $20 but I saw sold out “landing soon” so I don’t know if they will get more or if I should just get it from avworld which is my second cheapest option
Dont know should I just get it now or see if alaska gets more in the new year

Thanks

Yeah just since I’m cheap I want to get it from Alaska airlines store for only $20 but I saw sold out “landing soon” so I don’t know if they will get more or if I should just get it from avworld which is my second cheapest option
Dont know should I just get it now or see if alaska gets more in the new year

Thanks
Depends how much you want it right