Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the image, I missed the word 'Russian'.. I meant a Russian Quad-jet.. But thanks for the image anyways.. :)

An artists rendition of their Il-62 in Air India livery.. Photo credit to their respective owner...
Completely fine. Honestly it's a shame they didn't order the Il-62, it would have looked great in the full Air India livery.

Leaky Steve here, IIRC there were 2 bingos before the thread on 400SH was deleted. also just yesterday, andrew announced the following hints
"B- (ya, it's been a while) , C- (2 treasures) , D- G- (something for Adrian?) , PH- , RP- , VT- (something for Ramachand?) , and of course, at least 1 x N and 9V-" No bingos on the thread yet

Please follow moderator orders to stop talking about this. This is a message towards all parties that continue to provoke each other needlessly.

Going forward, AeroClassics hints from 400SH getting leaked on MAF will not be tolerated. It has caused too many issues and people should be cussing others out in other languages. Warning for both Steve and Andrew. English only, please. Final warning, Andrew, only because you didn't induce it. Regardless of what somebody else says, there is no reason to cuss them out in another language. As I said yesterday, and this will be the final time I say it to you - if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it! DM me and let me handle it!

I don't understand what is the point of listing release hints with reggies on 400SH, which got us guessing and speculating, talking about Aeroclassics and looking forward to the releases? Then the thread gets deleted because they are being discussed here? It sounds counter-productive and sucks the fun out of the hobby. Surely the guessing game this creates leads to sales of Aeroclassics, but now it suddenly becomes a taboo subject!!!!

• Jetblue A321WL N982JB New Mint Livery
  • Scoot A321neo 9V-NCC
  • Scoot A321neo 9V-NCD
  • Canada 3000 A320 C-GVXF
  • Canada 3000 A320 C-GXBB Monarch Livery
  • Monarch A320 G-MONY
  • Simplifly Deccan A320 VR-ADU
  • Philippine Airlines DC-10-30 RP-C2114
  • Philippine Airlines DC-10-30 PH-DTI (KLM)

• Jetblue A321WL N982JB New Mint Livery
  • Scoot A321neo 9V-NCC
  • Scoot A321neo 9V-NCD
  • Canada 3000 A320 C-GVXF
  • Canada 3000 A320 C-GXBB Monarch Livery
  • Monarch A320 G-MONY
  • Simplifly Deccan A320 VR-ADU
  • Philippine Airlines DC-10-30 RP-C2114
  • Philippine Airlines DC-10-30 PH-DTI (KLM)

very boring stuff overall... although the classic A320s are a bit more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.