Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you come up

Did you come up with that statement on your own, having actually held an AC model in your hands? or are you just echoing somebody else's lame propaganda and BS??
The AC A321 mould is one of the best out there, which is why the China bottomfeeders illegally cloned it to make their's.

As for this month's releases, their are no QC issues, as the shipment was delayed to fix any and all problems. Something many on this page can't be bothered to notice, or you've just been drinking someone's Koolaide for too long and your judgement and independant thought are clouded.
Carry on!!
Can we have a Delta 747-100 in the Widget livery pls

Did you come up

Did you come up with that statement on your own, having actually held an AC model in your hands? or are you just echoing somebody else's lame propaganda and BS??
The AC A321 mould is one of the best out there, which is why the China bottomfeeders illegally cloned it to make their's.

As for this month's releases, their are no QC issues, as the shipment was delayed to fix any and all problems. Something many on this page can't be bothered to notice, or you've just been drinking someone's Koolaide for too long and your judgement and independant thought are clouded.
Carry on!!
Nope. My 2 Iberia's I received a few months ago, both had loose horizontal stabilizers. No glue applied to them.

My 2 Scoot A321 neos should be arriving tomorrow. So I'll see how good your moulds are. Regardless, thank you for making Scoot models. Hopefully you will consider their A320 neos.

Did you come up

Carry on!!

I think I might have to second AKlein's comment here, AC's baby-bus series have been my top choice for A319/320/321, this mould is the one used by Panda and NG I very likely believe. In fact, to this day I think AC makes better A320 series even compared to NG today. The cockpit window is printed corrected unlike NG's (which is a little too small), window line is at the correct height. One thing very annoying is that AC had the correct front gear size wise previously but has since changed that to a bigger one (which is very wrong, A320's front gear is tiny!!!), change it back please AC!!!!

I think I might have to second AKlein's comment here, AC's baby-bus series have been my top choice for A319/320/321, this mould is the one used by Panda and NG I very likely believe. In fact, to this day I think AC makes better A320 series even compared to NG today. The cockpit window is printed corrected unlike NG's (which is a little too small), window line is at the correct height. One thing very annoying is that AC had the correct front gear size wise previously but has since changed that to a bigger one (which is very wrong, A320's front gear is tiny!!!), change it back please AC!!!!

That simply isn't true. The Aeroclassics A321 is decent but it isn't the same.

There are three other good A321s about from Panda, HYJLwings and NG Models. None of them are exact clones of the Aeroclassics A321 or each other. Panda's A321 was made years after the alleged cloning took place of his A320. The new NG models mould is certainly different in several details.

Let's look at some of the differences:

- The Aeroclassics A321 with Sharklets has the wrong wing on it. They just reuse the A320 wing. All of the other moulds have the proper wing with double-slotted flaps
- Aeroclassics don't have a mould for the CFM LEAP engines. They just have one generic NEO engine. Everyone else has both forms.
- The position of the standhole is different on the Panda mould
- The shape of the Sharklets is different on the Panda mould
- Everyone else has superior undercarriage with proper tyre hubs
- Everyone else has added aerials
- The NG Models current A321 is very distinct from the AC version in many details. Not least the form of the vertical stabiliser and the maingear belly doors, wing leading edge etc etc etc.

I suggest you actually start looking at the models more closely.

Last edited:
That simply isn't true. The Aeroclassics A321 is decent but it isn't the same.

There are three other good A321s about from Panda, HYJLwings and NG Models. None of them are exact clones of the Aeroclassics A321 or each other. Panda's A321 was made years after the alleged cloning took place of his A320. The new NG models mould is certainly different in several details.

Let's look at some of the differences:

- The Aeroclassics A321 with Sharklets has the wrong wing on it. They just reuse the A320 wing. All of the other moulds have the proper wing with double-slotted flaps
- Aeroclassics don't have a mould for the CFM LEAP engines. They just have one generic NEO engine. Everyone else has both forms.
- The position of the standhole is different on the Panda mould
- The shape of the Sharklets is different on the Panda mould
- Everyone else has superior undercarriage with proper tyre hubs
- Everyone else has added aerials
- The NG Models current A321 is very distinct from the AC version in many details. Not least the form of the vertical stabiliser and the maingear belly doors, wing leading edge etc etc etc.

I suggest you actually start looking at the models more closely.

Disclaimer: This is not to dis on NG's A321s and that I'd point out that everyone should avoid AC NEO series, the wing is bent, so let's forget about that.

While some of your comments are valid, please address the following two points:

1. Cockpit window is too small on Panda/NG
2. Front gear too big -- take a look at the real photo, the A320 series' front gear has roughly the same height as the cockpit window itself.

I have around 15 NG A321s so I've taken very close looks at them. Now to some of your points:

1. I only noticed PH has that problem, it doesn't occur on my AC ones.
2. NEO so true
3. mostly NEO so true
4. Those tyre hubs look good but there are oversized.
5. Aerials are not a feature I particularly care
6. Of course they have differences, but they have the same ancestors.

I bought a lot of NG A321s recently, and a lot of AC A321s around 10 years ago, when I compare them now the ACs look more realistic.

I understand we all have different tastes when it comes to models, so it's natural we look at them differently. Personally what I look for is the "real feel", which means, nose shape, wing shape (e.g. PH 787), gear size, window size (e.g. JC 747, AC 330), what I DO NOT CARE AT ALL are 1) livery correctness, 2) stabilizer correctness (e.g. difference between A332 and A333), 3) features such as aerials, or like you said the "double-slotted" wing, etc.

BUT, some people def care, so I would suggest everyone just go with your own preferences.

Last edited:
Thank-you for the above remarks!
Unfortunately NG's chief apologist will never address the issues you raise, and will simply divert the subject elsewhere. NG's chief apologist will also come up with some bogus timeline to throw off the IP theft. The FACT is that POS Kang Kai was working out of my factory prior to leaving and stealing some of our IP, and poaching some of our workers.
The factory started by that POS Kang Kai IS THE SAME FACTORY to this day where NG produces their product.
The most interesting note, is that anytime NG and I interacted on the same social media at the same time, they NEVER ONCE denied stealing our Intellectual Property. I know one thing for sure, that if I was ever accused of something I did not do , I would immediately and unequivocally deny it!! They have never done so. Their beginnings come thru lying and cheating, and borderline criminal behavior, but their Chief Apologist will always come to their defense. Says something about him too!!

I will look at the nosegear issue you raise with the A-320 family series, and make any necessary correction.
Thank-you again!

Attachments

• IMG_3229.jpeg
    IMG_3229.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3230.jpeg
    IMG_3230.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3231.jpeg
    IMG_3231.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3232.png