Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm happy to move on. But the next time I post about Aeroclassics or a mould review that happens to include Aeroclassics then the conversation should remain about the models. It is not inciting anyone to discuss models and you don't have to agree with what I say for it to be ok.

If it does not then I would appreciate @redriveraviation actioning it pronto.

Hello Sir,

I take privacy very seriously as per the laws here in Canada protect you and anyone registered in Canada for any business or any type of platform that you are apart of.

Did I send your information to Mr. Klein? The answer is NO. In fact you have a profile with Aeroclassics Direct so lets see if you can put the two together.

I own 400 Scale Hangar and for the most part, until recently with this childish behavior that I am observing here on MAF, this type of behavior is not tolerated on my forum. In fact we can call this place DAC 2.0! As for Aeroclassics, well that's between you and Aeroclassics.

I don't have an issue with anyone, for those who have known me for 30+ years of collecting know that I am not the person who goes around and starts fires, I don't have a hateful bone in my body. You don't know me Sir. You have no idea who I am and where I am from and instead of posting your childish rhetoric here why not message me? Why not start an Adult conversation and ask me what is going on? Why act aggressively in public? I can't understand why for the life of me why is everyone so pissed? You got a problem with someone, message them directly, posting this rubbish just causes problems nothing more. Yes I get frustrated and mostly I get upset when I see this, like I said before.......GROW UP!

If you have anything else to add, by all means message me, be a adult if you can. Take care and stay safe.

Paresh
So because we don't praise you and Andrew means that we are childish and uncivilised? You sir a hypocrite for many reasons

Ok I'm happy to move on. But the next time I post about Aeroclassics or a mould review that happens to include Aeroclassics then the conversation should remain about the models. It is not inciting anyone to discuss models and you don't have to agree with what I say for it to be ok.

If it does not then I would appreciate @redriveraviation actioning it pronto.
I will be happy to do so, just message me, and I will be monitoring DM's on here regularly going forward. Richard is welcome to post AeroClassics reviews and conversations will remain with models.

So because we don't praise you and Andrew means that we are childish and uncivilised? You sir a hypocrite for many reasons

I haven't said that anywhere. Seems you are more interested in starting fights than realizing the consequences of your actions. Quite sad actually that this forum, which is supposed be a safe place, has individuals like yourself. By the way, I never quoted anyone, you came out and started allegations lol.

I haven't said that anywhere. Seems you are more interested in starting fights than realizing the consequences of your actions. Quite sad actually that this forum, which is supposed be a safe place, has individuals like yourself. By the way, I never quoted anyone, you came out and started allegations lol.
last warning, we are moving on

They're two different regs - NG did both of them, and yeah I'm a sucker for the old AI livery and I got both lol 🙈😁😬😄
Apart from the reg, they are pretty much the same thing. Also the old Air India is nice, I agree with you there. Shame we never saw the L-1011's with a polished or grey belly, the white belly makes it look younger than it is

Apart from the reg, they are pretty much the same thing. Also the old Air India is nice, I agree with you there. Shame we never saw the L-1011's with a polished or grey belly, the white belly makes it look younger than it is
I would love to see Air India 742 made by literally anyone

I'd expect an Indian A320 with double bogeys. I'd be really interested in getting the original scheme but I'd prefer it to have proper maingear doors this time. Hopefully that has been resolved.

That was a lease from Caribjet in the 1990's I believe. Lockheed tried very hard to get Air India to purchase their planes but it fell through. Air India leased two of the last L-1011's ever built for a short time.

That was a lease from Caribjet in the 1990's I believe. Lockheed tried very hard to get Air India to purchase their planes but it fell through. Air India leased two of the last L-1011's ever built for a short time.

You're correct. The history of the AI L-1011s has been covered in some detail at the site:

the livery really fits the plane would have looked a lot better if it had polished belly.
Yeah. Although, as a consolation, the short - 500 carries the white fuselage well - gives it a very 'sporty' and, for the time it was in, a 'modern' appearance. AI had introduced their problematic euro-white scheme a few years earlier (I was there at the public unveiling - it was a spectacular show though with some low fly-bys) - it was a failed idea and the backlash ensured these beauties got the more classic scheme that returned in 1992.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.