Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR please
icymi - essentially stating that Richard spends more on AC than on any other brand. Thus he has a larger pool from which he's able to observe and critique - and the very fact he spends that much means he's also a fan of what they do, and it's thus misplaced for AK to just harp on the criticisms and not the praise. Rather AK would be wise to take the free feedback to strengthen and make even better products.

icymi - essentially stating that Richard spends more on AC than on any other brand. Thus he has a larger pool from which he's able to observe and critique - and the very fact he spends that much means he's also a fan of what they do, and it's thus misplaced for AK to just harp on the criticisms and not the praise. Rather AK would be wise to take the free feedback to strengthen and make even better products.
Ironically I barely review Aeroclassics models anyway! But yes for my sins I do still buy them a lot (I do question whether I should). In 2023 I have bought 16 of them (and only reviewed 2). That is more than any other brand this year.

This illustrates the sheer lunacy of his argument. I don't talk about or criticise them much. I don't review them a lot and when I do the reviews are fair.

As always where is the evidence of me favouring one brand over the other in anyway other than by looking at the models in detail? The whole thing is madness.

In case some body doesn't feel like looking for the hints here they are:
at least 1 N,RP-, PH-, C-, G-, TU-,VT-,
(using this account so my main won't get banned from this forum)
I know some may clamour this post as a violation/breach of, say, the request / (instruction/warning, really?) of the 400SH Admin/Owner - but I'd just like to state something here.

(no this hilarious user ID isn't mine so don't jump to conclusions)

The 400SH Owner/Admin disclosed my personal details to a certain member known for his abusive and aggressive personal attacks, someone the owner is evidently very close to, and who also runs an aircraft model brand dealing primarily with classics. That member sent me an email on my personal ID, addressed to my name. No prizes for guessing who it is.

This reflects poorly on the 400SH Admin/Owner, and is a severe breach/violation of member privacy - reflecting questionable ethics, besides making said owner complicit in the above mentioned member's abusive behavior.
I joined that forum only very recently, to be able to buy Hangar Club releases, but after this incident I'm frankly not interested to anymore.

I would have appreciated that if that member needed to get in touch with me directly, there were legitimate channels available. I'm not concerned or worried about people knowing who I am - just that it's irrelevant and inconsequential for the most part and I don't intend to become 'known' other than as a collector in this space, thus I made a choice to remain private, and that was disrespected.

Those associated with 400SH and the Admin/Owner, I'd request you to take cognizance of this incident. I felt it is important for you to know this.

Anyways Capt Haddock banned me from there permanently - which proves my point that as Admin he is brazenly complicit as I've never posted on that forum ever - not that I care about being banned from there though - I never missed it and was forced to join it by the IG Admin for the Hangar Club releases . Joke's on them.

Attachments

• 1688827289165-01.jpeg
    1688827289165-01.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I know some may clamour this post as a violation/breach of, say, the request / (instruction/warning, really?) of the 400SH Admin/Owner - but I'd just like to state something here.

The 400SH Owner/Admin disclosed my personal details to a certain member known for his abusive and aggressive personal attacks, someone the owner is evidently very close to, and who also runs an aircraft model brand dealing primarily with classics. That member sent me an email on my personal ID, addressed to my name. No prizes for guessing who it is.

This reflects poorly on the 400SH Admin/Owner, and is a severe breach/violation of member privacy. I joined that forum only very recently, to be able to buy Hangar Club releases, but after this incident I'm frankly not interested to anymore.

I would have appreciated that if that member needed to get in touch with me directly, there were legitimate channels available.

I'm not afraid of people knowing who I am or what I do. It's irrelevant largely to my involvement in this hobby, and thus I chose to be private - and I double checked - my email and name aren't visible. Additionally, I'm kind of done with racist and homophobic attacks.

Those associated with 400SH and the Admin/Owner, I'd request you to take cognizance of this incident. I felt it is important for you to know this.
I myself also joined 400SH very recently to try enter the club but after recent events i dicided that I don't feel welcomed over there anymore, and due to what you're saying here i have just more reasons not to return.

This reflects poorly on the 400SH Admin/Owner, and is a severe breach/violation of member privacy. I joined that forum only very recently, to be able to buy Hangar Club releases, but after this incident I'm frankly not interested to anymore.

I would have appreciated that if that member needed to get in touch with me directly, there were legitimate channels available.

I find it extremely ironic that Andrew and he's bestie claim that they can sue people for what they say, yet what you're saying here is a clear violation of privacy policy.
Sharing your personal detail and identity with a threed party when you clearly didn't allow it .

I know who you're talking about lol. It's hilarious how he claims liking anything modern makes you a tasteless casual.

Guys... easy on the language. If you don't have anything good to say, then keep it to yourself, please. Take it to DM's or somewhere else, this forum was made with the intention of having enjoyable discussions about model aircraft, not cussing people out.
Ok. BTW welcome back feels like we haven't seen you here much lately

Richard also balances his reviews over all brands, so very unfair of AK to spread lies about him being 'paid' by NG to review their models, which is not the case and these accusations are baseless. If 'paying' is sending sample models to him, perhaps AK should do the same to balance up the reviews?

Last edited:
Hello Paresh aka @Air India Collector aka Capt C aka Admin/Owner of 400SH
Since you are here, it'll be nice for you to state on this public forum why or on what basis you felt it appropriate to disclose my personal details to the owner of Aeroclassics, who has a reputation for aggressive and abrasive behavior, thus exposing me to the possibility of similar abuse and humiliation.
Will be much appreciated.
Cheers and Thank You.

Upon further assessment, I ask that the AKlein707/YesterAirlines situation not be mentioned on MAF again, please. Action will be conducted if such is discussed. I have not been active enough to assess the situation, but from here on out, it is not to be discussed. The purpose of this form is to provide enjoyable discussions about model aircraft. I will do my best to monitor the form, but I am about to be away for an extended period of time. Please DM me on MAF if needed, and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Well this is a surprise seeing you here Paresh, especially considering all the ridiculous allegations you made at 400SH

It's not allegations when you read through these posts and see what is being said. There's no respect among some of you collectors, which is fine. I stand by what I said and like you, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.