Aeroclassics January speculations

Purpleplane

It's almost that time. Anyone want to guess on January releases? I'm thinking for US releases, I would like to see: 737-200: Delta colors in motion, Midway, Presidential, United in battleship gray. 727-100: Piedmont in last scheme. 727-200: Federal Express purple top, Northwest "thermometer" scheme. DC-9-30: Republic "Mary Tyler Moore" scheme. DC-9-51: Republic first scheme.

I think by now you could guess what I am hoping for, but I will say it again: MMA Viscount. And also pretty much any other Australian/New Zealand model. A Laker DC-10 would be welcome too...

Waiting until the hints come out to make any in-depth analysis. In the meantime, I’m hopeful for some Retro FSD applicable models.

I hope Andrew will continue doing what he is best on, classics with or without propellers and some Nordic stuff. Plenty of models based on F-27, DC-6B still to be made.

I hope Andrew will continue doing what he is best on, classics with or without propellers and some Nordic stuff. Plenty of models based on F-27, DC-6B still to be made.
So true.
Still hoping for more Sterling 727’s, their DC-8 and F27.

Conair A300, DC-7 and B720

Since we saw the one of each get out, I’m guessing there’s more. Haven’t heard who else got them early though; maybe Squatchy’s got “lucky” if you want to call it that.
Got ‘lucky’ indeed… I am starting to think that they were leaked to build up hype!