Aeroclassics February 2023 speculations

I thought someone shared them to me but I forgot what they were. They should pop up any day now…

They have been given clues on 400SH and it have been saud that they will announced on the 3rd of February.
I have no idea if it's ok that i will take them from that forum i sill ask the guy who posted them.

They have been given clues on 400SH and it have been saud that they will announced on the 3rd of February.
I have no idea if it's ok that i will take them from that forum i sill ask the guy who posted them.
I would think it's alright, information like that wouldn't hurt anyone if it spread around the campfire.

As nice as it would be, for my wallet's sake I hope there will not be any Australian models in this batch... But if there is, I would love to see an MMA Viscount and some Ansett DC-9s.

From Andrew Klein himself posted at 400 Scale Hangar:

1:200 scale: N
1:400 scale: CF- (x 2) , EC- (x 2) , EP- , HB- (x 2) , N (x 3) , SE- , UR-
No not more November regs! I already missed the other 2 Delta 732's! If it is the Widget then my wallet is very very doomed.

Great looking Caravelle.
Has SE-DBZ been released finally? If not, than my bet is on exactly that.
Why? That is a DC-9-32 which has already been made in the Sovereign series and is in my collection. We don't need another SAS DC-9!

@1/400collector I thought about it but decided against it.
I feel it'd be inappropriate to do so considering how disrespectfully (imo) he was engaged with here. I feel if this forum wishes to benefit from his contribution and knowledge he'd need to be welcomed back and reinstated respectfully.
This is the FB group - 400 Scale in Detail - where he responded to my query.