737-400 white

Tropicalista

Hi I would like to know if there were released a 737-400 white... because I see only the -300 white.. and the -400 polished and no white...

I have this idea, but I have fear to ruin the model :(
because I would like to make a asl airline 737-400 :S
What model did you get? Most details can be erased without damaging the base white. Otherwise it would be removing the whole thing and repainting.

I have not jet buyed but I was thinking panda pan am that it's the more white.
I have never done this operation and i don't want take a model (spend money) and ruin it xD

I have not jet buyed but I was thinking panda pan am that it's the more white.
I have never done this operation and i don't want take a model (spend money) and ruin it xD

The Pan Am B737-400 will be a good donor indeed!
You can use a cotton swab with nail polish remover (acetone) and gently wipe off the livery. The white background will remain.
Just be careful, don't touch parts you don't want to remove!

ehhhh this it’s the fear… and maybe you think that I can use the adesive paper for cover the part that I want that are remaining? Or it’s not a valid idea?

ehhhh this it’s the fear… and maybe you think that I can use the adesive paper for cover the part that I want that are remaining? Or it’s not a valid idea?
You could, but doing this can also get the tape basorbing the nail polish. Make sure the cotton swab is barely humid with acetone, not drenched in it. Otherwise it will drip all over the place.

It doesn't seem to work with Aeroclassics, I have tried more than once and the acetone always eats right through every layer down to the bare metal.

I just did this with this JC ATR, no masking just steady hand, and luck... For the record: not in the clear yet, still plenty of opportunities to muck it up ahead of me.

IMG_4143.jpegIMG_4149.jpeg

It doesn't seem to work with Aeroclassics, I have tried more than once and the acetone always eats right through every layer down to the bare metal.

I just did this with this JC ATR, no masking just steady hand, and luck... For the record: not in the clear yet, still plenty of opportunities to muck it up ahead of me.

View attachment 25176View attachment 25187

You did a great work! That Orchid logo is very close to the cockpit window and you removed it flawlessly!!!

View attachment 25176View attachment 25187
Woooooww great work!!!!
Now I must finish a project (new diorama) and later maybe i'll try to do it =)

Because I think that the 737-400 asl will never been released :( and I'm also waiting the star air 767

You could, but doing this can also get the tape basorbing the nail polish. Make sure the cotton swab is barely humid with acetone, not drenched in it. Otherwise it will drip all over the place.
it's not existing a special material for cover the part that i don't want remove? for have an insurance in the case ...

it's not existing a special material for cover the part that i don't want remove? for have an insurance in the case ...
There are vinyls you can use but it's not really worth the trouble. Just be very careful. Infact you can squeeze the tip of the swab to make it a bit flat so it's easier to aim.

Woooooww great work!!!!
Now I must finish a project (new diorama) and later maybe i'll try to do it =)

Because I think that the 737-400 asl will never been released :( and I'm also waiting the star air 767

I like Star Air and ASL, I spend a lot of time flying at night in Europe too. I bet someone could get Panda to make some ASL examples with a little bit of cash, I think there is even a market for them.

I love it too, and I think that asl have market, because are so popular in the europeanm sky... I hope that will be released