JC Wings Omni Air International 767 1:400

Hello everyone. Was wondering if anyone has this model. N207AX. The colors appear to be completely off? i thought the Omni livery was more burgundy and gray vs white and red as the photos i have seen show.

Hello everyone. Was wondering if anyone has this model. N207AX. The colors appear to be completely off? i thought the Omni livery was more burgundy and gray vs white and red as the photos i have seen show.
1690339582660.png
1690339605884.png
The color appears to be about right in this photo, it is just that the current condition of the aircraft makes it a darker color i assume

i think the plane was repainted. i clearly remember seeing this plane with silver OAI titles on the tail vs gold and the red was more burgundy before.

i think the plane was repainted. i clearly remember seeing this plane with silver OAI titles on the tail vs gold and the red was more burgundy before.

Those details on tail are highly reflective with just a different hue of the used metallics. 207AX is a regular here but I didn't see any noticeable difference throughout the years on this airfame.
Just don't trust digital images which you didn't manipulate yourself.;)

Here's mine taken in February this year in less than perfect conditions for reference. Check how the logo reflects while rudder deflects.

Omni Air International 767-224ER N207AX by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Last edited:
The fuselage is supposed to be pearl gray, something similar to American but slightly lighter. The model looks OK to me.

The red on the engines and tail seems to be quite metallic on the real thing, which means it changes the shade depending on the angle or light. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker... maybe looks too bright on the model but It can just be the lighting on the picture.

The OAI logo on the tail looks quite golden on the model, but I really hope that's just some kind of reflection, since these titles seem to have a shade effect on them. They're supposed to be quite silver, I guess? Anyway, I think this model looks good overall! It's a nice one.

The fuselage is supposed to be pearl gray, something similar to American but slightly lighter. The model looks OK to me.

The red on the engines and tail seems to be quite metallic on the real thing, which means it changes the shade depending on the angle or light. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker... maybe looks too bright on the model but It can just be the lighting on the picture.

The OAI logo on the tail looks quite golden on the model, but I really hope that's just some kind of reflection, since these titles seem to have a shade effect on them. They're supposed to be quite silver, I guess? Anyway, I think this model looks good overall! It's a nice one.
I don't think the red color is metallic, just some shade of burgundy or such.

If I'd have to describe the tail logo, I'd say the jet and contrail are chrome while the OAI is best described by polished titanium maybe, which has a slight golden touch, particularly under strong sunlight. On overcast conditions it is more like a stone grey.