1:400 Papercraft aircraft projects

TheEpicBirb

I haven't seen any threads about making paper models yet, and I just started a project of a 1:400 A330-300. The main aircraft i am making is 9H-SMD, I am using a template provided by someone else, and then I am editing it into this livery. For now I will try some black and white versions then will later mke the finished version. In this thread I will show all of my 1:400 papercraft projects and their processes :)1695179899126.pngIf you have any suggestions or things you wanna see then tell me :)

1695180569173.png
This is the current progress. The template is in 1:300 but will be scaled down to 1:400 later. There is a second half of the tail for testing on the livery

1695181793221.png
I am aware about the issue with the text, and the engines likely also have an issue as I will fix those later. I will print this out tomorrow and will do a test build. This is all for now.

Just printed the aircraft, I am doing some testing in 1:300 scale and will first build the fuselage and wings.
The landing gear will be added later if possible

Just printed the aircraft, I am doing some testing in 1:300 scale and will first build the fuselage and wings.
The landing gear will be added later if possible
Update on the nose, the design for the nose section is incredibly scuffed, so I might have to use a completely different template

I think that as first paper model IDs not bad, but paper model it is what it is, I have used for have an ideas about the model in 1/400 and I'll use mine for the dimension of the parking position.
But... it is what it is....
I think that if you want improve, you must continue to try to do it... but you cannot compare with the diecast models

I think that as first paper model IDs not bad, but paper model it is what it is, I have used for have an ideas about the model in 1/400 and I'll use mine for the dimension of the parking position.
But... it is what it is....
I think that if you want improve, you must continue to try to do it... but you cannot compare with the diecast models
I have been making paper models for a little while now but I do agree that they will not be able to compare with diecasts. I am just trying something new with new templates and designs