UPDATED Detailed Mould Comparison - Airbus A350

YesterAirlines

The advent of the Panda Models mould and changes to some of the others now makes it the 4th time I've rewritten this detailed mould review. How does the new 350 stack up against the competition and is the NG still top?

A350_DRC_HEAD.jpg

The advent of the Panda Models mould and changes to some of the others now makes it the 4th time I've rewritten this detailed mould review. How does the new 350 stack up against the competition and is the NG still top?

View attachment 33308
Great review! NG A350 is by far the best option in my opinion too, since they updated the cockpit windows. They could do the same with their 777 and also improve their nose shape and the front of the fuselage of the triple 7

Great comparison Richard although I do have to disagree with the AV400 version effectively being on par with the JC. I think the AV400 is much superior to the JC version but I spose that's subjective and why this hobby is great because we all have different views.

Great comparison Richard although I do have to disagree with the AV400 version effectively being on par with the JC. I think the AV400 is much superior to the JC version but I spose that's subjective and why this hobby is great because we all have different views.
Yeah I was surprised when it scored the same, as I prefer it also but in detail the present form's engine fans, nosegear and old Sharklets cost it. I would still buy it over the JC too because the nose shape and gear length are more important to me.

Hopefully the updated version coming soon will improve its scoring.

NG and PM they definitely use the same engine fan blade mould, like I said there're some secrets between them maybe:sneaky:

NG and PM they definitely use the same engine fan blade mould, like I said there're some secrets between them maybe:sneaky:
I don't think they do. The fans are different - the Pandas are slightly wider. They ought to look the same if they are accurate.

Panda and NG are not friendly with each other at all, in fact they have history. The reason Panda didn't send me the A350 sample was because they thought I was too friendly with NG.

The Panda has the upgraded winglets. I don't see much difference between them on either mould. Anyway I round-up my look at the state of A350s in 400 scale with a video look at the Panda Models version and how it compares to the rest:

so, no surprises, my retailer informed me today that my pre-order of B-32FR couldn't be fulfilled due to the receipt of less than half of what they'd ordered. Bummer.
This follows close on the heels of my pre-order cancellation of NG's B-30CE (defective stock received - yes) few days ago. Damn. Hoping that my parallel pre-order of B-32EA can be fulfilled 🤞🤞🤞, and I'll be able to snag at least one of the 3 CZ Pre-orders I'd made across NG & PM, now almost couple of months or so ago