Upcoming Airline Collectibles Shows

Jazajia

I have not seen a thread to post info about upcoming shows here on MAF, so decided to create one here as this is the most active section.

Three shows left this year:

Frankfurt and Houston this Saturday November 12, 2012

Heathrow the following Sunday November 20, 2022.

I’ll be walking around the Houston one

1667869203462.png

Thank you for making this thread, this is a great idea. Does the Houston show have a large attendance?

Thank you for making this thread, this is a great idea. Does the Houston show have a large attendance?

No, I wouldn't say the Houston show has a particularly large attendance like the Newark or Chicago shows, but it is definitely decent. I have found some nice additions to my collection there, but not in 1:400 scale.

One day I will get to one of these shows... It's on the bucket list, along with the Heathrow and Amsterdam ones. As far as I know, we don't have any here in Australia, maybe one day 🤞.

I wonder if @Adrian will be attending the Heathrow show, or if he has seen too many of them. I'm sure plenty of pics will be found on Facebook, but it would be nice to see some here.

One day I will get to one of these shows... It's on the bucket list, along with the Heathrow and Amsterdam ones. As far as I know, we don't have any here in Australia, maybe one day 🤞.
Australia used to have one at Bankstown airport every 6 months back in 2008-2011, sadly it stopped for whatever reason. It was great!

Australia used to have one at Bankstown airport every 6 months back in 2008-2011, sadly it stopped for whatever reason. It was great!
Shame it stopped... I was not in the die-cast hobby back then so that explains it why I wasn't aware of it.

Hey everyone! I'm desperately trying to find these models, if somehow anyone of you come across these at any of these shows, would it be possible to purchase them and send them to Sydney Australia? Definitely will pay for them + the shipping + a medium cash incentive for your efforts!

Please send me a PM if you're willing to! :D
Thanks!

No, I wouldn't say the Houston show has a particularly large attendance like the Newark or Chicago shows, but it is definitely decent. I have found some nice additions to my collection there, but not in 1:400 scale.
I think Cleveland also has a show but I don't think it has that high of an attendance either.