Special Toy Center?

thiscooldude

I have recently become aware of a filipino 1:400 retailer named "Special Toy Center" scrolling through their website, they still have a lot of Dragon Wings & Old Gemini's for sale. Judging from archive.org, the retailer first started stocking Gemini models circa 2005, for whatever reason. prices are not listed in the site, instead you have to email them for any inquiries. Can anyone tell me anything about this retailer? it is very hard to find 1:400's in the philippines, and this retailer has a lot of models for sale. i've also tried emailing them to no result after a week. http://www.specialtoycenter.com/ is there website.

I have recently become aware of a filipino 1:400 retailer named "Special Toy Center" scrolling through their website, they still have a lot of Dragon Wings & Old Gemini's for sale. Judging from archive.org, the retailer first started stocking Gemini models circa 2005, for whatever reason. prices are not listed in the site, instead you have to email them for any inquiries. Can anyone tell me anything about this retailer? it is very hard to find 1:400's in the philippines, and this retailer has a lot of models for sale. i've also tried emailing them to no result after a week. http://www.specialtoycenter.com/ is there website.
Based on how the website looks and that they haven't replied to you. I think it's an old store that hasn't been active for some years and never took down the website

Based on how the website looks and that they haven't replied to you. I think it's an old store that hasn't been active for some years and never took down the website
There is a thread about them on DA.C, apparently they have a physical branch near where i live. i might go there if i have time.....

I’d like to give an update as I visited their physical branch in Manila. They have many old Geminis Aeroclassics, and Dragon Wings. They are overpriced however, (they usually price their models 10-30 usd more then they should be) Visiting their online store, they also have a few Apollo Models 747’s, which I may or may not buy.