Waffle Collection Sale

Most of the models on my wishlist were at the sale - such fabulous early quadjets and props! . All sold out by the time I saw the emails - it's usually in the wee hours of the morning for me here when they do get posted - rarely otherwise - but yeah suffice to say I missed all of them. What a fantastic collection! Although I am curious how a single collection had multiple copies of a few models.

Last edited:
Waffle Collectibles' sale is not a joke. He always gets nice/rare models at a reasonable price for most of the time. Too bad he doesn't offer combine shipping. I placed two orders before like hours apart because he doesn't post all models at the same time. I emailed him and got a respond that no combine shipping. But models were all send in the same package. This is my only complaint. I got used to his style eventually and just go with the flow I guess.

These are the models I have bought from Waffle's most recent sale which it's still going.....

1. AC UA DC-7C N6431C
2. AC AA CV-990 N5619
3. AC AA B727-200 N727AA
4. AC AA DC-4 NC90405
5. Jet-X Delta N904DL
Damn that's very nice. That Delta MD-90 looks very impressive!

So you paid 2 full lots of postage on 2 separate orders that couldn’t be combined yet they were shipped out in a single package anyway…you most definitely should be refunded the difference. That’s very poor practice there otherwise 😬 Nice models though.