Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

How long was it there for? I go every few months and I didn't see it there, good find though. 😪
I’m not sure. It was behind the counter, where most of there other rare models are located. It’s off limits to customers (I’m not sure why), so you have to have a good eye to spot a model of your interest.

That is the only downside of WMT. Definitely need a hour to two there 😂

I’m not sure. It was behind the counter, where most of there other rare models are located. It’s off limits to customers (I’m not sure why), so you have to have a good eye to spot a model of your interest.

That is the only downside of WMT. Definitely need a hour to two there 😂
I hate how everything is stacked row behind row on the middle shelves 😂. So many good gems probably hidden away never to be seen again.

I received my three Gemini Jets September preorders over the weekend. As always Gemini usually does well with the toolings they have to work with. The Allegiant MAX has a high wing angle which is consistent with a couple other reports I heard, otherwise it's fine. The United Saul Bass 757 and Deltaflot MD-90 are stunners, would recommend those who want them now to order them now.
DSC02098.JPG

I received my three Gemini Jets September preorders over the weekend. As always Gemini usually does well with the toolings they have to work with. The Allegiant MAX has a high wing angle which is consistent with a couple other reports I heard, otherwise it's fine. The United Saul Bass 757 and Deltaflot MD-90 are stunners, would recommend those who want them now to order them now.
View attachment 34610
Can we get some more shots of the United 757 please?