Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

How long was it there for? I go every few months and I didn't see it there, good find though. 😪
I’m not sure. It was behind the counter, where most of there other rare models are located. It’s off limits to customers (I’m not sure why), so you have to have a good eye to spot a model of your interest.

That is the only downside of WMT. Definitely need a hour to two there 😂

I’m not sure. It was behind the counter, where most of there other rare models are located. It’s off limits to customers (I’m not sure why), so you have to have a good eye to spot a model of your interest.

That is the only downside of WMT. Definitely need a hour to two there 😂
I hate how everything is stacked row behind row on the middle shelves 😂. So many good gems probably hidden away never to be seen again.

I received my three Gemini Jets September preorders over the weekend. As always Gemini usually does well with the toolings they have to work with. The Allegiant MAX has a high wing angle which is consistent with a couple other reports I heard, otherwise it's fine. The United Saul Bass 757 and Deltaflot MD-90 are stunners, would recommend those who want them now to order them now.
DSC02098.JPG

I received my three Gemini Jets September preorders over the weekend. As always Gemini usually does well with the toolings they have to work with. The Allegiant MAX has a high wing angle which is consistent with a couple other reports I heard, otherwise it's fine. The United Saul Bass 757 and Deltaflot MD-90 are stunners, would recommend those who want them now to order them now.
View attachment 34610
Can we get some more shots of the United 757 please?

Black is back, NG's Air Canada Jetz A320 just landed, and is resting at one of the remote stands. The all black look really does make the 320 quite sexy... Is that wrong?
I have this one too and NG's rendition is exquisite, so not wrong at all!
Maybe AC should paint some more aircraft black - works beautifully with the red maple and white text