Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

How is the 767-400ER house livery? I am doubting if I should get it or if I should wait for panda to make it.
here are more pics of it. personally im ok with it, nothing much to complain about. (nose gear a bit short)
The only thing with PM is that it may take a while.
plus Richarad has reviewed the mould on https://www.yesterdaysairlines.com/ you may take a look. it's the same as GJ.
1726451760723.png1726451774495.png1726451780951.png1726451795324.png

Another CRP arrival. NG models at its best. You can magnify these TriStars to 1/200 and beyond and they still look awesome.
I wish NG would continue this way with their 747Classics etc., but I don't see this happening with today's NG.
jyagb by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Together with the earlier CRP arrival and sistership - one of my most liked models currently.
jyagbagc by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Another CRP arrival. NG models at its best. You can magnify these TriStars to 1/200 and beyond and they still look awesome.
I wish NG would continue this way with their 747Classics etc., but I don't see this happening with today's NG.
jyagb by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Together with the earlier CRP arrival and sistership - one of my most liked models currently.
jyagbagc by Alexander Kern, auf Flic

it's a real shame NG are not putting out more of these. We can only hope they turn in the right direction.

Stellar pics btw

The '70s is calling with this AeroClassics United DC-8-52. A pic of her sistership, N8066U, became my first photo on Airliners.net, so I got it to celebrate. Both N8066U and N8068U retired in the Saul Bass livery, but the former was excellently restored to her delivery colors for display.1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg7.jpg

Fantastic
The '70s is calling with this AeroClassics United DC-8-52. A pic of her sistership, N8066U, became my first photo on Airliners.net, so I got it to celebrate. Both N8066U and N8068U retired in the Saul Bass livery, but the former was excellently restored to her delivery colors for display.View attachment 33249View attachment 33250View attachment 33251View attachment 33252
Fantastic photos!
Love your diorama setup

And yes, the Saul Bass scheme can probably never be surpassed by any of UAs schemes. Bold and Uninhibited. I'm sure it must have been polarising - and probably still is. It had and still has a personality. After that, it's broadly been impersonal businessman for UA

The '70s is calling with this AeroClassics United DC-8-52. A pic of her sistership, N8066U, became my first photo on Airliners.net, so I got it to celebrate. Both N8066U and N8068U retired in the Saul Bass livery, but the former was excellently restored to her delivery colors for display.View attachment 33249View attachment 33250View attachment 33251View attachment 33252

Wonderful model and great pics. Really cool to see the diorama pic, with the KLM DC-8 at the background.
Nice pic of the real DC-8 on A.net aswell - interesting to see it displayed without gear down!!!