Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Another of my Aeroclassics acquisitions from last month. I know I shouldn't look too closely at these, but a quick photo comparison shows 6 livery discrepancies, of which the black radome is the worst. Even so, it's still presentable and I guess I'm part of the problem cause I really wanted a partner for the earlier scheme, which it does look nice alongside.

Reference photo is here if anyone wants to find all 6: https://airlinersgallery.smugmug.co...nidad-and-Tobago/BWIA-West-Indies/i-prsBgMK/A

DSC01246.JPG

Another of my Aeroclassics acquisitions from last month. I know I shouldn't look too closely at these, but a quick photo comparison shows 6 livery discrepancies, of which the black radome is the worst. Even so, it's still presentable and I guess I'm part of the problem cause I really wanted a partner for the earlier scheme, which it does look nice alongside.

Reference photo is here if anyone wants to find all 6: https://airlinersgallery.smugmug.co...nidad-and-Tobago/BWIA-West-Indies/i-prsBgMK/A

View attachment 33133

What a basic looking model. The printing quality remind me of the very early AC models from the early 2000s.

This model is still quite controversial I heard at China...

WM Models (NG Models) Malaysia Airlines B777-200ER 9M-MRO
20240915_230638.JPG
Side by side with an JC MH 77E - the 50th anniversary version 9M-MRB
20240915_231143.JPG
I get this one simply because I want a standard MH 77E and I am not interested in having the same aircraft of 9M-MRD (Mine's MRD is in the Heliconia livery though)

P.s. The current non-ultimate box feels so much better than the original proposal that looks like kids sketch...
20240915_232301.JPG
Will make a comparison between JC's MRB and this one, Link will be updated once finished 😉

This model is still quite controversial I heard at China...

WM Models (NG Models) Malaysia Airlines B777-200ER 9M-MRO
View attachment 33189
Side by side with an JC MH 77E - the 50th anniversary version 9M-MRB
View attachment 33190
I get this one simply because I want a standard MH 77E and I am not interested in having the same aircraft of 9M-MRD (Mine's MRD is in the Heliconia livery though)

P.s. The current non-ultimate box feels so much better than the original proposal that looks like kids sketch...
View attachment 33191
Will make a comparison between JC's MRB and this one, Link will be updated once finished 😉
NG should make a mix of their 777 cockpit windows and JCW ones and it would almost be perfect.