Panda Models' Latest Mould Samples

It isn't the NG mould (they really don't get along) but it looks great to me. Don't know what you guys are on about with the windowline and nose comments!
Not from the Waffle site - but the pics on mv400 show the nose section clearly. That's kinda can't-unsee types - both the CZ and SQ have that - seems to be a mould thing maybe?

Yep, every 350 delivered after 2018 has the new winglet. For example, SGG and SHR both have it, despite the former being a ULR and the latter a "regional" variant. SMR doesn't, since it was delivered in 2017.

Thanks for the picture comparison and delivery references. I’ve been expecting NG to create a ULR for years. Now I’m thinking I should get the Panda but the nose ain’t as nice as NGs.
Anyway, I’d like to point out the blocked windows and the very obvious pattern of close/open windows on half the fuselage of the ULR A350s compared to the standard planes.
Ah! and the ULRs also have a now absent set of probes over the nose which I hope model makes don’t miss adding or avoiding printing whichever the case.