Panda Models' Latest Mould Samples

Hope they use these actively and widely!
The MD-11s already looking fabulous - though in fine detail, the experts may have a more nuanced and informed view 😅
Can't wait for these!

The sample with GE engines seem to have a broken tail above the #2 engine exhaust?! Anyway, they look gorgeous!
Let's see how competitive they'll be next to Phoenix MD-11 with an adjusted nose gear height. I guess Panda will have a better offering, but how about the livery choices? Time will tell :)

Panda have said they will send me the samples but they don't have the plastic blister packaging ready, which presumably is why even the MHH samples here are broken in various places
Curious to see these 11s from better angles. My eyes keep telling me there's something off with these wings but I can't put my finger on it. Chord or just the images?

Panda just announced their May releases with the release of 2 A350’s :

China Southern Airlines Airbus A350-900 XWB B-32FR​

Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900(ULR) XWB 9V-SGG​

Also a couple of NOK Air 737’s, a GOL 737 and a Qantas 737 with split scimitar winglets.
Where can one see the full list?

Thanks @LeoMuse747 !
Panda always throws in a great set - no matter how small - though I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever see a Tu 134 again! It's strange for them not to use it given their earlier successes.

This QF 738 has been long time coming - not too big a fan of the current Silver Roo - and it's nice to see a 'classic' 738 in the Gol.

Additionally, Nokollectors will be happy hehe! They've been getting a lot of attention lately.

My eyes are on the 2 A359s and the QF
And surprised that NG themselves never released a CZ 359.
I have an early Av400 version - and I'd really like one with the updated winglets (?) - same for the SQ.

Last edited: